Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26) x

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Discord ban appeal for cboyjet
My IRC/Discord Username: jet#6274
Date and time of the ban: today
Who banned me: unknown
Message given in the kick, if present : none/unknown
Summary of events leading up to the ban: some dude wanted to know when I had last played goon, I was already conversing about something, and I gave him the answer, people thought I was being annoying again and the server disappeared from my list.
Why I should be unbanned: Because I was figuring out byondcode for goon for feature implementation
After coming off of a dayban for being incredibly obnoxious, spamming channels, and pinging people with replies, you proceeded to go into the RP channel and reply ping people calling them "idiots" for explaining to you why your arguments against a feature were misplaced. Frankly, your presence isn't wanted in the server and I'm tired of getting constant complaints about your idiotic behaviour. Appeal denied.
there's a reason you got banned from all the other ss13 discords as well - you pulled this same shit there too
(08-16-2021, 01:53 PM)virvatuli Wrote: After coming off of a dayban for being incredibly obnoxious, spamming channels, and pinging people with replies, you proceeded to go into the RP channel and reply ping people calling them "idiots" for explaining to you why your arguments against a feature were misplaced. Frankly, your presence isn't wanted in the server and I'm tired of getting constant complaints about your idiotic behaviour. Appeal denied.

(1 don't know how I was spamming channels, i was just replying to people constantly talking to me) (2 cant remember pinging people with replies, it's just a sound and a number anyways) (3 i only called the people idiots after they missed several times the "since" in the first played, i even said just kidding to "idiots") (4 my presence is only unwanted because people don't understand me, i just state unedited and raw thoughts)

(08-16-2021, 01:59 PM)ZeWaka Wrote: there's a reason you got banned from all the other ss13 discords as well - you pulled this same shit there too

I'm not even in any other ss13 discords besides bay and ss14, i've only been muted on ss14 and banned from here.

alright

some admin just deleted his message lol