Mentor Application (jack Hunter)
Usual character name: Jack Hunter
BYOND username: Smallsandman
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Smallsandman
Recommended by (if applicable):
Goon servers you play: Goon 1 - Hiesenbee

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): I started a bit ago, cant quite remember when I started but my best guess is about a year. I have learned a lot since I started I believe I have the general ability to play every department decently and I like sharing my knowledge with those who need it. I also keep the wiki ready in case I need to find something out.

Civilian: I know most of the civilian jobs (besides all those food recipes), I know what cleaning supplies do what, I know most of the more popular maps layouts and where to find stuff (Cogmap 1 & 2, Donut 3, Oshan, manta, and bit of donut 2), I dont know all the drink recipies as barkeep but i can look at the wiki to find out.

Engineering: I know most of engineering, I can repair or build floors, walls, and set up most the engines as well as keeping a singularity in check, buy and sell for profit at cargo, and repairing machines as a mechanic. 

Medical: I know a good bit about medical (not all the medicines or surgery procedures but I know enough to keep people from dying.), I know the names of the 4 basic health, and I know how to do limb surgery pretty well I can even do self surgery (i dont know much about specific organ removal).

Science: I can reliably figure out how to use telesci's (with a website). I know how to activate artifacts and how to get rid of dangerous ones. (I dont quite know toxins but am trying to learn.), 

Security: when it comes to security I'm not the strongest or the brightest but I know what everything does and i know standing there and watching gets people killed. 

Silicon: I know How AI laws work and if they have loopholes and i know how to work with the crew as a borg.

Command: I played captain as much as I could for a while and learned a lot about stuff but I also learned of the target on your green suit, RD is good for screwing around in Science and most people do their own thing anyway, I dont play a lot of MD or HOP but i know what they do. 

Antagonist: when it comes to knowledge on antagonists id have to say Nuke ops is my expertise but I know the basics of the others, I know lings should stay out of site and make sure they're target can't call out, I know how most traitor item work. i know how the others work too.

Conclusion: I dont know everything but am trying my best to learn as much as I can and help as many people as I can. I hope this Application was quality as I'm not used to writing formal stuff and that is about it.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): None.
I know him decently from, SEC, one of the kinder SECOFFS certainly.

As to whether or not he'd make a good fit for mentor, I cannot say.

I haven't seen much qualities befitting of a Mentor, nor have I really seen jack playing much until recently. (Likely in preparation for this application.)

Cannot support this.
Theyre cool and ive seen em around alot. +1
Hey, we really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be December 9. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep being a friendly and helpful member of the community!