Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Food synth?
It feels a bit strange to have the food synthesizer on the Brobocop module (which doesn't have cooking utensils), but not on the Civilian module, which is supposed to be a chef. Are there plans to fix this, or add an ingredient synth to civilian module in some way...?
yeah a food synth module or ingredient synth module on the civ module would make sense... also another tragedy is that i don't think the food synth can make donuts, which it should if its on the brobocop module
brobocop gets more and more useless. just remove it already
The real Crime is that it doesn't dispense DONUTS! Also, it uses much too little power IMO, 100ou. Obviously reality is crap, but unless my very shoddy internet-based math is wrong, it would take on the order of exawatts to convert electricity to a sandwich as they do. So clearly they should cost 200 pu.
if you removed the food synth from brobocop itd be even more useless

i do like the idea of dispensing donuts - maybe a specially branded breakfast-synth(or a suitable parody/joke coffee shop name - synth) that could dispense things like donuts, coffee, and more could be a lot of fun
Donkin Donuts.
Donuts and coffee
Donut tek
Going to agree with mordent over in #5670 and say no donuts imo
in all honesty whats the real difference between just having a medborg posted in sec? that secoffs will be able to take ~15(?) worth of healing with them?
But food synths can already make donuts, the snack option when used has a 1 in 6 chance of vending them sure it isn't guaranteed but they can definitley vend them.
If you'd ask me, just move some of the tools Brobocop has to other Modules and remove Brobocop altogether.
Until the admins can find a good compromise for what consists a good SecBorgs loadout i don't think Brobocop really has a place aside from being a wierd gimmick/joke module.