Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
We need... drugs... for reasons!
I love making meth. Who doesn't like making meth? Rocho likes making meth, and accidentally slipping up and making CLF3!
Anywho.... we need more drugs!

Who doesn't like drugs? Drugs with different buffs? Drugs that can be spiked for murder? It's all very fun! But all I see is omegaweed and meth. Lots of meth, but, that's it!

And yes, I know there's stuff like crank and cat drugs, but those are so tame they're rarely used, as well as a lot of drugs like krokodil being never ever made.

We need some name-brand shit, like some coke powder, PCP, heroin, the good stuff! 

And with this, we gotta make some moolah! (The only thing about this is that credits are bare if ever, used in a normal round, which is a little bit annoying. Unlike other places, you don't really need much from purchases, so.... eh.)

Yeah, in any case, drugs.

ALSO! One last thing! I play captain. A lot! And there was this one time where we were all executing this mass murderer traitor. To be real, having a cool-ass sword and having to stab him multiple times is kind of a turn down. Can we add some kind of execution feature? It would have to be under a lot of different conditions, such as handcuffed, no armor, 20-second timer, stuff like that. It would just be a tad more fun
I like this idea, I am all for more chem options and also more drugs with possibly milder or stronger effects on people, it would be cool if we had more drugs that had somewhat more complex effects on someone instead of just straight damage or mild hallucinogens, I wanna see botany be able to make cocaine, I wanna see sci synthesize stuff that can paralyze maybe only a single limb to your entire body including organs! plus you could make the harder and more powerful drugs sellable by the quartermaster allowing sci to actually make something fun and profitable instead of either laboring away making health chems only(no traitors) or practically making a sub-nuclear weapon(skilled traitor), imagine botany being the money maker by growing Coca and then extracting the cocaine out of it? what about synthetic drug hybrids by combining together more basic ones for an even larger shitshow of effects?, in the end, I like this idea.