Complaint Captain Bravo/Efrem/Vaughn Moon, Goon Main: Heisenbee
Not sure if this is peanut posting, I'm not here for entertainment.

I was HoS this round. Overall I didn't find any of Efrem's "greytiding" to be an impediment to SEC.
The SECOFFS in question chose to interact with and occupy themselves with the glowing staff assistant.
That was their choice. They could've walked away as I did--I Spent the whole round hassle-free.

Notice in the video how, Soon after breaking things--the chutes, and the cell--they were soon fixed thereafter. It didn't last long.
Crew/Non-antags break them all the time.

My only direct interaction with the Admin was attempting to make a joke when he stole the turret for the final time, "Gonna need that back."
While I wanted to make jokes, he took my comment seriously and immediately sprinted to security with it, to place it back for the final time.
I can only say he listened when we expressed ourselves.

I'm unsure if the SECOFF who was supplexed into crit had some sort of interaction, or if it was random violence. I concede, not healing him was inconsiderate.

Overall, while I wouldn't say this post is without merit, I don't see the issue here. Nobody died. Security seemed to be having fun being terrorized by an admin.
Threats were dealt with and the admin shenanigans ultimately didn't impede the department any more than they impeded themselves.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Bravo/Efrem/Vaughn Moon, Goon Main: Heisenbee - by Chayot - 08-12-2021, 10:10 PM