Complaint Captain Bravo/Efrem/Vaughn Moon, Goon Main: Heisenbee
As someone who mains RP after being exclusive to classic, I can say that this kind of thing is pretty normal. Most people take it in stride, but it's understandable that some people might have an issue.

There are rounds where a gun that turns people into Tommy Wiseau, rounds where otherwise non-existant antagonists appear, different chaotic messes. And most of the people on classic servers enjoy them because it's something different. One of my favorite rounds is when an admin made me their personal invincible plaything, where no amount of breath holding, self-punching, cyanide ingesting, crusher poking, bible farting attempts at suicide would kill me. And I turned it into someone who was just overly depressed, going "Oh boy, I wonder where the space gods are taking me now" in a sarcastic manner when I suddenly got thrown around again, thrown with enough force to destroy even the walls of the station.

The admins are pretty reasonable. If you ask in an admin help to stop doing a thing because you don't like it, they tend to bug someone who might enjoy it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Bravo/Efrem/Vaughn Moon, Goon Main: Heisenbee - by Technature - 08-12-2021, 09:51 PM