Complaint Captain Bravo/Efrem/Vaughn Moon, Goon Main: Heisenbee
I would like to point out my post script noting that I have really only been playing for main for a week. People mentioned filing a report that round so I decided since I had recorded some of it, I would go ahead and do it. I had very little point of reference on if what they were doing was normal or not for an admin to do on main, but plenty of people seemed pissed of so I put this report in.

I feel extremely disrespected that the first response I get is “lmao”. I’ve seen all the other admin feedbacks, no one else, not one other response got treated with that lack of disrespect unless they themselves had been disrespectful to the admins!

I come here with a legitimate concern because other people were upset about it and what I get is “lmao” :///

I feel as if I’m being treated as if I’m stupid or a child, I dislike being angry/upset and honestly can’t remember the last time I’ve been actually angry in the last year but this just feels awful!! 

I really couldn’t care less about that round at this point, I was just hanging out in security, but other people came in and were complaining about it so I decided to speak up for them!! 

The second response by Kiki is amazing, explaining how it is a normal occurrence, and actually taking note that I do not have that much main experience to know that, and that my experience on RP would lead to me thinking like this.

(08-12-2021, 05:34 PM)Sick Ness Monster Wrote: I would like to ask a legitimate question - if this was frustrating you as much as it seems it did, why didn't you attempt to do anything about it in the moment? You had plenty of opportunity to ahelp and request some explanation or to share your point of view on how it was affecting your round. But you just immediately escalated to "I'm gonna make a complaint about this once the round ends" and started recording as though it were some kind of sting - without doing anything to try and solve it beforehand.

What could I have done, they were immune to stuns, they weren’t talking to sec, it was an unstoppable force. I guess I should have ahelped in the moment but that just didn’t come up to me then. That video is cut up a lot but I have no issues with captain bravo as a person or an admin.

My options I saw:

1)attempt to stop them and probably die or get maimed like that sec officer

2)Record them and then make a feedback about it 

I actually did make a report about it during the game but it was through med ass

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain Bravo/Efrem/Vaughn Moon, Goon Main: Heisenbee - by Mushroom - 08-12-2021, 05:34 PM