Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do we make players check morgues?
I think for starters having the morgue units be more visually apparent when a person is inside it would help tremendously.
Yeah make it have a big glowing light on the front or something. I guess I barely ever see the morgue freezers used that I forget they are even there sometimes.
Oh and add a big light on the doors of the morgue to let people know before entering if there is a body there or not. Might be cool
make the moruge tray glow with red light when occupied. would make the morgue room creepier too
This may be a lot of work, but I'd suggest some sort of resprite... if possible... to a transparent morgue lid that shows whatever or whoever is inside it.

Or maybe a "futuristic" lid that is opaque unless a body is inside, which then becomes transparent. Or somewhat illuminating lights that change from green to purple depending on the state of a body inside(fresh/rotting).
To be honest, particularly because no one checks on it, the Morgue is a good hiding spot. People should be encouraged to check it once in a while, but I think anything more than "Someone is in here" would make it useless (especially a transparent morgue).
I'd have to agree with that, transparent morgue trays would be bad, the little lights are all it really needs.

I do think automatic formaldehyde injection could be a good idea, but I rarely see the whole formaldehyde bottle used anyways unless it's stolen for chemistry purposes, even on rp where you might preserve bodies for any number of reasons.
Adding my support for the automatic embalming fluid shot in morgue chutes, great idea in case there's very few doctors around and a non-MedDoc wants to make sure a dead body stays good.