Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do we make players check morgues?
Question 
No-one ever checks morgues, bodies just end up rotting away in them forever.

Could send a PDA message when the morgue is closed with a body in it. I think the sprites could also make it far more obvious that a morgue is occupied.
Morgue I think is more intended (or at least the way I use it) is for bodies that are unable to be cloned/already cloned. Being in a morgue unit completely stopping the rate of rotting (instead of slowing it down) could be really useful.
morgues should just inject embalming fluid. nobody makes that stuff really
(08-11-2021, 07:12 AM)Cal Wrote: morgues should just inject embalming fluid. nobody makes that stuff really

Good idea.
I love the idea of morgues auto injecting embalming fluid.
From what I've seen, Morgue bodies are usually bodies that are people who've disconnected while the cloner is full.

That being said, Auto Injecting Embalming Fluid (and a fail safe for living people hiding) is something I can only see as an improvement.
Along with embalming bodies, It'd be nice to have things like a soft ping every once in a while and green light if the body can be cloned, a red light an no noise if they can't be. This would make the morgue more useful, as you could pop bodies in and they wouldn't just be left to sit for the rest of the shift.
Doesnt the morgue already have a PDA alert for all medical personnel when someone gets flushed in there?
Yes, but it doesn't alert anyone that's actually in the morgue slabs, which I believe is the main point of the thread.
(08-11-2021, 07:12 AM)Cal Wrote: morgues should just inject embalming fluid. nobody makes that stuff really

I like this idea, also has the side effect of encouraging people to not hide in there which is either a good thing or a bad thing depending on how you look at it
What if dead bodies screamed every so often when they were placed in the morgue. Ya know. Like being spooky.
Poor Morty.
Have their feet stick out. Toe tag optional

[Image: d8703df170.png]
make morgue chute automatically inject embalming fluid into anyone that uses it today. dead or alive.