Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Cluwnelord's unban request-Popecrunch
Yeah, I'm in the wrong for my actions, however the ban is over the top.

You have been banned. Reason: Being a general dickhead, targeting people multiple rounds in a row for no clear reason, and claiming (falsely) that they started it or they had agreed to be picked on. Take this time to think about whether you really want to fit in here, and if you don't, just save us all some effort and stop connecting instead of your current plan of 'be a major fucking hemmorhoid until someone permabans you'. Seriously. Please.
Banned By: popecrunch

Being a general Dickhead-Uhhhh... What? I've had zero interaction with most of the people on the station considering this is what, my 3rd day on the station?

Targeting people- Yeah, right off the bat there is no way that this happened. Metagrudg is not something I do.

I never said that he AGREED to be picked on. He never objected to what I was doing, he actually PARTICIPATED by punching me. Maybe popecrunch (Who made a clever remark that I should have been ABORTED WITH A /COATHANGER/ BY MY OWN MOTHER) would have heard that if he has listening. (Seriously, don't you have guys have something against being creepy and overly gross?)

How in the actual fuck was I being a hemorrhoid? Sure, I fought with a guy, and admitted I was wrong, but for pope to treat me like utter shit and not even listen to my story, and to go so far as to ban me for something that is not even cleary outlined in the rules, or even WARN me, I mean, all I can say is that it would take one to know one.

All I'm asking for here is a second chance. I'll make an effort to not be shit, even though I am pretty sure I /wasn't/. So, yeah.
Absolutely fucking great. I didn't use the template and I can't find an edit button. Sorry.

Byond Key: CluwneLord
Date of Ban: 10/9/2013 9:50 PM
Specified Reason for Ban: You have been banned. Reason: Being a general dickhead, targeting people multiple rounds in a row for no clear reason, and claiming (falsely) that they started it or they had agreed to be picked on. Take this time to think about whether you really want to fit in here, and if you don't, just save us all some effort and stop connecting instead of your current plan of 'be a major fucking hemmorhoid until someone permabans you'. Seriously. Please.
Ban Length: 10.4 days.
What led to the ban? I was fighting the barman, punching, alcohol force feeding, shard cutting, whatnot. It was mutual conflict, and then I am suddenly put in the pen, pope yells at me, I try to reason, I get no ears, and I am banned. I don't really have the motivation to type more.

Yeah, I'm in the wrong for my actions, however the ban is over the top.

You have been banned. Reason: Being a general dickhead, targeting people multiple rounds in a row for no clear reason, and claiming (falsely) that they started it or they had agreed to be picked on. Take this time to think about whether you really want to fit in here, and if you don't, just save us all some effort and stop connecting instead of your current plan of 'be a major fucking hemmorhoid until someone permabans you'. Seriously. Please.

Being a general Dickhead-Uhhhh... What? I've had zero interaction with most of the people on the station considering this is what, my 3rd day on the station?

Targeting people- Yeah, right off the bat there is no way that this happened. Metagrudg is not something I do.

I never said that he AGREED to be picked on. He never objected to what I was doing, he actually PARTICIPATED by punching me. Maybe popecrunch (Who made a clever remark that I should have been ABORTED WITH A /COATHANGER/ BY MY OWN MOTHER) would have heard that if he has listening. (Seriously, don't you have guys have something against being creepy and overly gross?)

How in the actual fuck was I being a hemorrhoid? Sure, I fought with a guy, and admitted I was wrong, but for pope to treat me like utter shit and not even listen to my story, and to go so far as to ban me for something that is not even cleary outlined in the rules, or even WARN me, I mean, all I can say is that it would take one to know one.

All I'm asking for here is a second chance. I'll make an effort to not be shit, even though I am pretty sure I /wasn't/. So, yeah.
You've been warned previously for a semen joke and I personally yelled at you the other day for hollering nigger. Appeal denied.

Edit to add a log:
[17:36] PM: Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk)->Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty): Oh come on man.

[17:36] PM: Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty)->Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk): Yeah, I'm fighting.

[17:37] PM: Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk)->Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty): It looks a lot like you've been picking on the barman to me.

[17:37] PM: Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty)->Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk): Yeah, he's doing the same to me. HE was chasing me and punching me and then said he hopes my legs get cut off

[17:38] PM: Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk)->Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty): That's funny because according to the combat log, you started it.

[17:38] PM: Theevildude/(Issac Jameson)->Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk): Alright.

[17:38] PM: Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk)->Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty): Do you have an explanation for htat or do we just skip to the part where i crumple you

[17:39] PM: Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty)->Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk): Yeah, I never said that I was the victim

[17:39] PM: Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty)->Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk): It's mutual

[17:39] PM: Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk)->Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty): Look. This isn't your first rodeo. This isn't even the first time THIS WEEK I've had to yell at you.

[17:39] PM: Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty)->Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk): I understand. I haven't used any slurs at all, but last I saw, fighting people isnt against the rules if its mutal

[17:40] PM: Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk)->Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty): I think you need to take a little break and figure out if you really want to play here, and if you do, maybe you should start following a rule or two, you know, if it's not too much trouble.

[17:40] PM: Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk)->Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty): I don't see anything in the speech or combat logs that even hint that this was anything but you being na asshole.

[17:40] PM: Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty)->Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk): He hasn't told me to stop.

[17:40] PM: Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty)->Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk): Look, I have not read a rule where it says not to fight people.

[17:40] PM: Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk)->Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty): Nobody handed your pregnant mother a coathanger and begged her to make the right decision, either. Some days I wish I had a time machine.

[17:40] PM: Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty)->Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk): ESPECIALLY if it's mutual agression.

[17:41] PM: Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty)->Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk): Wow, aren't you funny. I thought you were trying to retain players.

[17:42] PM: Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty)->Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk): If fighting people is against the rules fully, you should add that to the rules. I know i'm in the wrong

Okay so when I called you out, you tried to misdirect by implying it was a fight by mutual aggression. You had apparently also told another player that your victim was a traitor and encouraged him to help you murder him. Then when I pointed out that the logs I checked said you were a fucking liar, you claimed that WELL I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS AGAINST THE RULES. From the rules page on the wiki:

Don't Grief

Injuring or killing crew, sabotaging or destroying the station, uploading AI laws allowing the AI to murder people, and otherwise fucking shit up for other players without a good reason to be doing so is considered griefing. There is a line between griefing and permissible shenanigans, but it is subjective and up to the presiding admin to decide.

Oh, and lying to admins is a REALLY BAD IDEA.
Don't even get me started on the fact that I am seriously considering you as the most fucked admin EVER. I mean, you keep on imposing the title of liar on me when I never fucking lied. You are obviously delusional on that, and you should really just slit your own fucking wrists and rid this planet of your shit. I mean, I never tried to derail your accusations.

[17:36] PM: Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty)->Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk): Yeah, I'm fighting.

OH GOD. YOU ARE FUCKING DISABLED.

Do you just have a personal banboner for me? I honestly hope for your own dignity that you don't pretend like you are the right in this. Is lying to the crew against the rules? NO. OF COURSE IT'S NOT, ASSHUFFER. IT'S PART OF THE GAME. BE FUCKING TRICKY, TILT THE ODDS IN YOUR FAVOR. OBVIOUSLY, YOUR MOM DIDN'T HAVE THE ODDS WHEN SHE GOT RAPED AND IMPREGNATED WITH YOU.

Obviously you should get the massive cock out of your every orifice and stop sniffing your own queefs, and start acting like a fucking intelligent human being, not a overzealous tool who seriously needs to break their own fucking neck. I mean, FUCK. You must be a fucking HAMBEAST if you think that I am the only one in the wrong. The other guy is as much a part of it as I am, and for you not to acknowledge that makes you no better than a lazy, shitsmeared mongoloid anally scarred lazy cunt. Yes, I'm angry, because this fucking game is being SHIT all over by greedy CUNTS like you.

Yes, I expect a permanent ban. I CRAVE ONE. I NEED ONE TO ESCAPE YOUR INFURIATING MANCHILD SHIT.

FUCK.

By the way, I'm not sending you that bottle of my cum you wanted anymore, pope. I'm not nice niggerfaggots like you.
Did.. did you just throw a temper tantrum and end it by calling the other party a manchild?
No silly, I was just joking! Tee-hee!

*sparkles and rainbow*
bye forever
I'd like to help you, dude, but you straight up lied to me by trying to get me to believe that the battle was mutual aggression and not just straight up you attacking a guy. I checked the logs, you just started attacking the guy. The only thing you could mistake for 'mutual aggression' was that he started trying to fight back to get you to fuck off. I don't know, maybe I'm simple, but I would take that as a pretty clear 'no, i do not want you to murder me, please leave' but what the fuck do I know.

On, and as you requested, I upgraded your ban to perma, and flagged it to never be lifted ever. Hope this helps!
popecrunch Wrote:[17:40] PM: Popecrunch/(Brick Kirk)->Cluwnelord/(Prof. Rusty): Nobody handed your pregnant mother a coathanger and begged her to make the right decision, either. Some days I wish I had a time machine.

This is horrendous. Don't do this.