Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
make securitrons puntable
empty hand harm intent click on a securitron will punt it away from you. securitron punting will immediately set you to arrest. cannot punt if you are shackled or missing both your legs. beepsky specifically is too robust to punt, and will stun you if you try.
Only if attempting to punt while set to arrest gets you stunned instead.
(08-05-2021, 03:45 PM)Technature Wrote: Only if attempting to punt while set to arrest gets you stunned instead.

If you couldn't punt while set to arrest then you would only be able to punt once a round. Maybe if a securitron has their baton charged they will counter the punt.
My main thought is someone repeatedly punting a securitron trying to arrest them, so unless the person in question is swarmed, Beepsky is the only securitron threat.

Granted, Securitrons are pretty good about charging up if they're more than 10% of a second next to whoever they hate so I think that would work too.
Why stop at securitrons? Why not have a punt action that could be done to any objects on floor tiles, or people lying down.
(08-05-2021, 06:50 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Why stop at securitrons? Why not have a punt action that could be done to any objects on floor tiles, or people lying  down.

Securitrons specifically because they are small and round.
I would like to play securitronball, so I support this idea with all my heart