Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to donut station?
Seriously, why'd you guys get rid of it?
Awww I came back specifically to try out the donut station today. Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g
Sex_Robot Wrote:Awww I came back specifically to try out the donut station today. Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g
i think he means why we got rid of it in the first place, cuz we're still playing on donut
Not trying to hijack your thread, but what happened to gibbed 4?
Lately everyone has migrated to gibbed 3, and as a result, the max amount of people I've seen has been 10 people.
I have a feeling this is because of donut, it feels much larger than mushroom and can't really play well with 10 people, so everyone just moves to the one with more traffic.
Would I be right in thinking this?
Sundance Wrote:Not trying to hijack your thread, but what happened to gibbed 4?
Lately everyone has migrated to gibbed 3, and as a result, the max amount of people I've seen has been 10 people.
I have a feeling this is because of donut, it feels much larger than mushroom and can't really play well with 10 people, so everyone just moves to the one with more traffic.
Would I be right in thinking this?

There are just a really small amount of players playing, only one server can function well at a time, which in this case is gibbed three.
I always figured that gibbed 4 is more of a backup station, Something crashes on gibbed 3 and everyone moves to 4.

If gibbed 3 is working, that's the one that recieves major attention.

I think there are people who visit gibbed 4, either because they enjoy it, or because they've been banned, but it's not the more popular server, It's like a backup.

I assume if gibbed 4 was to recieve a different map, I think people would visit it.
Toxicjungle Wrote:Seriously, why'd you guys get rid of it?
To bring the topic back to it's original point instead of hijacking it, everything gets old after a while and needs changing.