• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[MERGED PR] The Return of Slamgun: Zip gun 😱
Thumbs Up 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

[balance][rework][input wanted]
About the PR
Adds Assjam slamguns #206.
- Pipe Frame + Pipe Frame (Welded) = Slamgun
- Slamguns can now be unload by using an empty hand on the seperated pipes (OR dragging to character like before).

Zipgun caliber changed from `< 1.0` to `< 0.7`. Therefore no more shotgun rounds or cannon rounds.

Zipgun and Slamgun will also stay inhand when assembled (if able).

Bug: Resolved two hands behavior of slamgun. Should only transform if both hands are free.

Why's this needed?
I thought slamguns would be cool for an azone/prefab thing.. and then ended up watching some videos and reading some articles and it seemed like an interesting yet not incredibly optimal means of self-defense.

Changelog

Code:
changelog
(u)Azrun & Virvatuli
(*)Slamguns are back!
(+)Zipguns no longer accept shotgun shells.

PULL REQUEST DETAILS
Now we need a real, usable buckshot or equivalent that could be used without being overpowered.
(08-03-2021, 11:51 PM)Katzen Wrote: Now we need a real, usable buckshot or equivalent that could be used without being overpowered.

You need a bling baster to use buckshot
10 or 20 units if salt for a nonlethal buckshot?
add an eoka pistol next, get doorcamped outside science.
Didnt the slamgun have a special ammo for it? the nailshot or whatever its called. Wonder if that'd be re-added... or even how good it is as when i played around with the slamgun on ass jam i couldnt really figure out how to use it
Nailshot wont come back, it dealt like 80 damage to unarmored targets and like 10 to everyone else. It was basically if you dont have a spacesuit you get damaged more then a spes.