Merlin1230 (Bourbon Bob) Mentor App
Usual character name: Bourbon Bob
    BYOND username: Merlin1230
    Discord username (if you are on our discord): Merlin1230#6112
    Recommended by (if applicable): N/A
    Goon servers you play: RP 3 and 4

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum):

So, I started playing WAY back then, don't remember exactly when but I started on TG. Then when tomato started talking about starting nightshade, I decided to check out goonstation, and I haven't gone back. I love the community here. This game is a HUGE part of me, and I've sunken MANY hours into it. I always see this game in everything around me, to clowns and toolboxes and those moments where you look at something really quick and think it says something Completely different then what it actually says. The reason I'm applying for mentor is cause I want to help more people get into this game and its community. The interface and everything is really threatening, and I wanna help them ease into it and enjoying playing this game and being with this community. And, to be honest, I just have SO much information in my head, I can't just keep it to myself! I want everyone to have my knowledge, and my god do I HAVE a lot of it. I've played EVERY job (minus sec ass, but that's cause I already play sec off) and have a good understanding of how they all work. I've messed with packets, artlab, mechcomp, chemistry, construction, and MANY more. The real big I don't know yet is toxins/engine hellburns, but hey, I only said YET. My knowledge MUST GROW! And then of course share said knowledge with everyone!

Also, I should say, I was on the fence about making this app, but when I spent the first half of a round (on RP, so about 60 minutes) giving a new player a tour as captain, even taking them into the AI core, I knew I had to at least TRY.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): None. I'm a good boy, mostly. Sometimes I make bad decisions, but you can always learn from them!
Hi, we decided to deny this application for now, due to lack of positive feedback from the community. Feel free to reapply in 60 days from now!