Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Giving Spy Thieves some love
An idea I had for Spy Thief. is to give them one or two not over powered traitor items, that can give them a mild edge but nothing over powered in its own right.
the idea of giving them a Agent card was tossed about but nothing came out if, I was thinking giving them a stealth storage that can only hide traitor items, a major advantage traitors get over thieves is that traitors can call down there gear when ever they need it, instead of having to carry it around the whole round like spy thieves.
Would be horrible for new Sec to deal with, and experienced Sec would catch it out right away. Wouldn't do much, honestly.
stealth storage sounds pretty good actually, i would be onboard with the internals box the spy's start with to actually be a stealth storage
I've been thinking about the idea of dead drops. The spies themselves kind of do it to deliver items but it would be neat if it was a way of getting gear. Like, hey we are gonna give you a free agent card but it's a dead drop at X in Y and the spy interacting with Y goes "You notice the agent card hidden in Y and take it" so random people can't just find it.

Problem with stealth storage is that they are relatively rare but if spies get called out on radio sec are just going to look for them on every spy and they aren't very effective in that kind of situation.