Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Macrobombs and shuttles
I'm sorry but this is a nerf thread. I propose with utmost malice that something is done about macro bombs going off in the shootle and gibbing 60-90% of escapees.........unless it's already been fixed I don't know.
i'm 50-50 on it. on one hand it is pretty unavoidable and low effort... but on the other hand you're dead for a maximum of 2 minutes. it's definitely a little hard on people who hold doing objectives and staying alive to a high regard. might be worth dealing with if it's frequently causing people to rage in deadchat.
Honest opinion, no reason to nerf macrobombs, shuttle opinion? Shuttle departure to reach centcomm should be 3 minutes, and the shuttles need to be a bit bigger.
Eh, half the people on the shuttle are afk anyways, if you really want to avoid shuttle bombs, use a locker, drag a fridge into the shuttle and just chill inside it until it arrives, I don't mind dying in the shuttle, round is near end anyways.
If someone wants to bomb the shuttle there are many ways to do it. No reason to nerf it.
ALSO FUCK OFF WITH ALL THE NERF THREADS(not specifically directed at you)
(07-26-2021, 07:47 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: If someone wants to bomb the shuttle there are many ways to do it. No reason to nerf it.
ALSO FUCK OFF WITH ALL THE NERF THREADS(not specifically directed at you)

finally someone speaks for the masses
(07-26-2021, 07:47 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: ALSO FUCK OFF WITH ALL THE NERF THREADS(not specifically directed at you)

Comments like this are incredibly unnecessary.

Anyway, I think macros on shuttles are fine. If you get bombed on there, it's a max of two minutes before round ends anyway.
It's the last test of your ability to survive before the round ends. It's not that big a deal to die on the shuttle
Don't be in the middle of the shuttle, stay on the edges, if you can in a locker, if you're paranoid in 50 lockers.
Me, I personally just chill and if I blow up, I blow up. Let the antags have this one win, who cares if my body arrives in pieces or not at Centcom.
honestly people getting bombed on shuttle is not even that common, maybe once every now and then but hotboxing and multi-ling rampages are probably what do most shuttle escapees in.
You'd be dead for like a minute or two, not really a big deal.
(07-26-2021, 09:22 PM)Cal Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 07:47 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: ALSO FUCK OFF WITH ALL THE NERF THREADS(not specifically directed at you)

Comments like this are incredibly unnecessary.

Let's...uh, not have this conversation again.

You wanna nerf Macrobombs because you're annoyed at being dead for 2 minutes tops?

Consider bringing a locker.
dying on the shuttle is funny as hell and i enjoy it every time it happens
it's such a good dramatic end, station's gone to hell, you make it to the shuttle thinking "whew, i'm finally off that station and it's many dangers" only to get blown up by a bomb implant, hellmix, ttv, or something else. it's great! and if you happen to barely survive the blast, and make it to centcomm barely alive, with missing limbs? even better!
it rules and is fun gameplay