Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Nullification Genes are not compatible with one another
In my opinion, genetics is fine as it is. It can be astonishingly useful, with stabilized Thermal Res, Radres, SMES and all that other jam in the genebooth, or they can get Cold Res (not stabilized) into the booth at minute 50. Yay, I think?
Why can't we NOT nerf something for a bit? I mean, you can be jacked up with literally every positive gene in existence, you'll still be beaten by a single secoff (or traitor) with a taser shotgun or normal taser set to burst clicking you once point blank on harm intent.

Yes, some genes counter some mechanics. What's next, remove earmuffs for making you immune to flashbangs (with a sechud)? Remove welding masks for making you immune to flashes?
While we're at it, remove the csaber block reflect, that sec worked hard to get a phaser from QM and deserves to own you with it.

The point is, nobody is prepared for everything and even if they are, anything short of steroids, triple meth or similar, won't immunize them to a simple taser to the forehead or SPES-12 to the noggin. Some things are simply countered by certain other things. Deal with it. Your laser rifle isn't a one-stop killing implement for the entire crew.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nullification Genes are not compatible with one another - by palpetinus - 07-26-2021, 12:05 AM