Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BagelRama banned by Leenai
Who banned you?: - Leeanai
Byond Key: - This is the username you log in to byond.com or the byond app with.
Discord Username: - BagelRama#0069
Date of Ban: - July 24th 2021
Specified Reason for Ban: - "Joined as 'clown with a dumpy' and started the round by yelling about how fat their ass was. After security ticketed them, talked repeatedly about how they were going to robust security. Logged off after being arrested"
Ban Length: - Perma
What led to the ban?: - I was clown I did talk about my ass cause I've done it many times before. I thought it was funny and hilarious and a lot of other people thought as well guess that type of humor just didn't tickle someone the right way. Anyhoo I went on to slip the hos MULTIPLE times while farting on him i did it infront of the mime, Mime got aggressive with me i fought back. Sec sided with the mime so i fought them as well using my nanner to the upmost ability. I was eventually takin in and arrested. Got out of the cell. And maybe 5 min later i supplexed a officer that was grabbing me for no reason. Got taken to jail AGAIN which was then followed with a boink from the admin telling me to stop talking about my ass. i said sure. And i stopped. My internet cut out and i was forcibly kicked out of the server. Not sure if yall can see if someone was forced out or not but yeh that's pretty much the entire story.
Why am I appealing?: - I assume the main reason for the ban was leaving to avoid punishment from sec or something but I obviously didnt mean to leave or anything. I made MULTIPLE attempts to join back but byond was just not having it ended up having to update it and by the time i joined back iv already been banned. Ands yes im aware that talking about my ass could be under the no sexual content rule.
Which rule did you break?: - Leaving to avoid punishment? Sexual content.
Evasion Attempts: - Did you try to get around the ban at all? Also, if you use a virtual machine or VPN, this is the time to tell us.
While I was the banning admin, Aloe will handle the appeal as they handled the ahelp conversation and did the digging.
Hey, I'm the admin that looked into this.

In addition to all the ass-talk (which made a few people uncomfortable), you were waaay too aggressive with security. You slip-fart a few security officers, then get into a fight with the mime a few minutes later, and when security (understandably) takes the mime's side, you immediately say "fuck you filthy pig". While being arrested, you also called them "shit sec" and "piggy boi", and kept talking about how you were going to robust them all. This really isn't suitable for the RP server.

You're only banned from the RP servers. If you want to clown like this, just go play on one of the classic servers (1/2). I'm denying this for now, but feel free to make another appeal in a month (no sooner than August 24th) if you really do want to play on the RP servers.
Alright i understand my problems and wont play clown like that again. I apologize and understand i was in the wrong. But i was givin a warning to stop the ass talk and nothing else i believe. Im use to TG humor but thats not much of a excuse. And I also apologize to anyone i made uncomfortable as well.
(07-24-2021, 05:38 PM)BagelRama Wrote: But i was givin a warning to stop the ass talk and nothing else i believe.

Yeah, I was going to ask you to be less aggressive towards sec, but by that point you'd already crashed. I get that you weren't trying to disconnect intentionally, I just wasn't able to ask you about it at that point.

I appreciate the apology.
(07-24-2021, 06:36 PM)aloe Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 05:38 PM)BagelRama Wrote: But i was givin a warning to stop the ass talk and nothing else i believe.

Yeah, I was going to ask you to be less aggressive towards sec, but by that point you'd already crashed. I get that you weren't trying to disconnect intentionally, I just wasn't able to ask you about it at that point.

I appreciate the apology.

So was this appeal denied?