Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1 Average
wts custom chemicompiler recipes
the chemicompiler continues to be an accursed piece of equipment that nobody understands or uses, but it can make hellpoisons like this in two minutes, with 11 clicks between batches:

[Image: UKgOxAs.png]

in return for your spacebux, i will provide you with the code to create a beakerful of whatever you want, no matter how complicated. 

you simply send me an offer like this:
i'll pay 20K
10 units acetone
18 units oil
4 units acetic acid
4 units splace cleaner

i will then provide you chem dispenser groups where i can, IE:
Quote:Beaker 1: ethanol=3;oxygen=7;hydrogen=11;chromium=1;carbon=8;
Beaker 2: water=2;nitrogen=7;copper=1;
Beaker 7: 12 welding fuel
Beaker 3, 9 and 10: large empty beaker

and the chemicompiler script:
Code:
+}++++++++)-'---#>+}<++++)-'>++#<-}++)-'>--#<+}+)++++++++'>#++++++++}>+++)+'>+#<<}++++)<++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++'@>>>}<<----)>>'<#>}<<)>>'+#-}<<)>>'#+}<<)>>-'<-#<}>>-)<<<+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++'$>}>)-'-#<}++++)+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++'@>}++++++++)>+++'#-}<)>-'+#<}>+)-'-#<}++++)<'@>>}<----)>+++'--#+}<)>+'>+#<<--}++)>'>#<<}+)'>>#<<-}++++)<'@>>>}<<----)>--'#}<)---'>#+}<+++)>-'-#<}+)>+++'-#<-}++++)<'@>>>}<<----)>-'-#+}<)>'-#++}<)>-'-#<}+)>+++'>#<<-}++++)<'@>>>-})'~

i won't be selling these cheap, especially the *really* complicated ones. the chemicompiler is really fast, but i will fix any buyers' recipes if a recipe is changed in the future.

i'd be looking for close to 60k bux for this one, for example:
24 methamphetamine
6 saline
4 salicylic acid
8 potassium iodide
8 salbutamol
8 perfluorodecalin
12 ephedrine
8 epinephrine
16 mannitol
4 sugar

simply PM me your beaker and offer and i'll have a look-see.
https://112358sam.github.io/ChemiAssembler/ You can also just use this and type in stuff and not have to think about it or pay.

for the record the reserves and stuff can get complicated though so that could be worth paying i assume its space bux for but the chemi compiler assembler works for most.
buying gf
Hello I would like to buy 5 warcrimes, can I pay in floorpills?
I have my hand crafted crab party and stable mutagen scripts. CC is amazing and you should definitely use it. Makes you mass produce chems like botany once you have the script constructed.
(07-23-2021, 12:42 PM)Drewmajor11 Wrote: You can also just use this and type in stuff and not have to think about it or pay.

defeated with facts and logic  Argh!

i'd say it's a bit of an understatement to say 'just type in stuff' when you're making 10 things at once that each have 1~3 precursors, since every reactant and precursor can react with other things. if it were that easy nerds'd be using the comp a hell of a lot more
wtb fully trimmed armor
wtb fartonium chemi compiler group, am paying 1 billion bux
~~==~~selling trimmed chem recipes for 1 mil coin at grand exchange~~==~~
(07-23-2021, 12:42 PM)Drewmajor11 Wrote: https://112358sam.github.io/ChemiAssembler/ You can also just use this and type in stuff and not have to think about it or pay.

for the record the reserves and stuff can get complicated though so that could be worth paying i assume its space bux for but the chemi compiler assembler works for most.

Last time I checked it was extremely slow and inefficient compared to just making it by hand. By slow I mean it having very long output code, like when you use only increments, but I might be wrong
(08-03-2021, 03:44 PM)Vocalpocal Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 12:42 PM)Drewmajor11 Wrote: https://112358sam.github.io/ChemiAssembler/ You can also just use this and type in stuff and not have to think about it or pay.

Last time I checked it was extremely slow and inefficient compared to just making it by hand. By slow I mean it having very long output code, like when you use only increments, but I might be wrong

does the length of the code change how long it takes the compiler to finish? because if not then it should be fine, because honestly i learned the code, but it can be tedious, one mistake and the rest of the code is messed up and its hard to skim through the code which the chemi assembler makes easier.
wts stout shako : 2 ref
(08-03-2021, 09:05 PM)Cyberjamus Wrote:
(08-03-2021, 03:44 PM)Vocalpocal Wrote: Last time I checked it was extremely slow and inefficient compared to just making it by hand. By slow I mean it having very long output code, like when you use only increments, but I might be wrong

does the length of the code change how long it takes the compiler to finish? because if not then it should be fine, because honestly i learned the code, but it can be tedious, one mistake and the rest of the code is messed up and its hard to skim through the code which the chemi assembler makes easier.

the chemicomp processes up to 30 characters every 0.4 seconds, stopping if it hits an operation. so long as your code isnt too messy it'll always be performing 2.5 transfers/heats every second, or adding 75 to a register (which youd only ever do with a heating operation)