Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average
Beepsky stun should bypass SMES Human
Beepsky does not care if you are immune to electricty, he is the LAW godamnit!
I kinda feel like securitrons are already excessively a nuisance due to the extreme power of stun batons.
-1, bad.
I would agree

But what if it was only Beepsky?

Cause ya know, Beepsky's a badass.

Ya don't fuck with Beepsky.
I agree that Beepsky should be much better than normal secbots.
beepsky should just replace HoS if hes not on the station
Beepsky is the law, he does what he wants.
Yes, when I made this thread I intended this to be a beepsky-only feature. Regular securitrons lack the raw strength of THE LAW needed to do this.
SMES is already the biggest gamble mutation in the game, no need to nerf it, since on one hand, makes you immune to batons, don't need insuls for hacking and securitrons, but on the other, makes you not able to be difibed and you can't take a cyber heart.
(07-16-2021, 12:48 PM)Mrprogamer96 Wrote: SMES is already the biggest gamble mutation in the game, no need to nerf it, since on one hand, makes you immune to batons, don't need insuls for hacking and securitrons, but on the other, makes you not able to be difibed and you can't take a cyber heart.

It's not a nerf to SMES, it's a buff to Beepsky
If beepsky tries a stun and it doesn't work, they should switch to harm baton
(07-16-2021, 01:52 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: If beepsky tries a stun and it doesn't work, they should switch to harm baton

I am ok with that.
Harmbaton might be funny but I don't want security officers to get a bad impression I guess. Idk
But beepsky's a loose cannon.

You take notes from him, you're taking notes to get fired.

They just can't fire Beepsky cause it's a stupid robot Nanotrasen's top security is afraid of him.
I assumed that this thread would be a beepsky only feature as birb said. Normal securitrons should not do it of course.
Beepsky is simply better at using the stun baton than other bots. Better than you, too, dear reader. That is why he can work magic with the baton that nobody else can!