Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
disagreements about some recent balance changes
Quote:The point of this thread is that we are disagreeing with the approach of these changes.
totally understand that - the admins have covered their reasoning for the approach here though, i just thought i'd chime in with rationales for these balance changes to maybe offset the percieved irrationality of them.

to be honest, advertising a nerf is rarely going to be helpful - the admins between them have a lot of knowledge of the game, know the most experienced players and have a huge volume of statistics we can't see.
a lot of public access balance threads become a flamefest & thinktank for dozens of ideas of massively varied quality. in my personal experience, a lot of people who abuse a particularly powerful feature will fight for it hard, while others who have been slighted will fight to get it banned.

Quote:Also as additional bitching I also find it very odd that Police Baton traitor item was removed. I never ever saw it being "abused", and I only heard it was removed because one admin had bad time against it in one shift. It is just another example of how things get removed for seemingly no reason.

it is an infinite use stun baton - most likely a victim of the several patches a while ago that are trying to change combat to be less stun-oriented. like CSaber having its stun removed etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: disagreements about some recent balance changes - by TDHooligan - 07-19-2021, 06:23 AM