Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
disagreements about some recent balance changes
(07-16-2021, 02:35 AM)Souricelle Wrote: Honestly OP your tone sucks so it makes me automatically inclined to disagree with you.

edit: also didn't you just make this thread like 2 weeks ago? why do it again?

fair i guess

also yes, because it got ignored, and if you dont get listened to just speak louder.

(07-16-2021, 06:43 AM)Ikea Wrote: I like this take of “botany nerfs but chem????”, especially considering the fact that chem has gone through massive nerfs. I also like the often sister take of “acid got nerfed bad!!!” While acid was easily one of the strongest tools chem had, being able to kill people by tossing at most 4 pitchers at them and at least 2. It just seems odd to complain about chem not getting nerfed (which it has a lot, nitro and aerosol were two massive changes for example) and not only that but also complain about nerfs to chem.

agree with the acid part, maybe we need some other new mechanic to fight wizards.

also what the fuck are you trying to say with the rest of this message, its a huge non-argument to what my original post's points are.

Messages In This Thread
RE: disagreements about some recent balance changes - by millichips - 07-16-2021, 03:26 PM