Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New Gimmick Job: The Flatulist!
Well seeing the mixed reactions to my idea, this kind of gimmick job should be limited to one person and one day. Personally I'd say Friday should be the day where one lucky late-joiner can give it a shot and maby pull something off that is entertaining even to those people that aren't particually into that kind of humor.

Otherwise, if more people are not happy with this idea then I won't mind if this thread gets moved to the Bad Ideas subfolder.
I think this is too much. Even for funny spaceman game, this could and will get annoying really fast.
Yeah I think you're right, especially with the possibility of it getting annoying really fast. But what if and this may be my final addendum, this kind of job gets added as a special holiday job? I am not sure myself what kind of holiday this kind of job would fit into but that way I think that way the toilet humor wouldn't get run into the ground. Or it could be a job that only bored Admemes can hand out at random for some Admemery?

All that aside, if an Admin and/or Developer happens upon this silly thread, could you please move it to the Bad Ideas subfolder (or in the very very rare case to the Limbo subfolder if some more people that are for it post in this thread, which I highly doubt to be the case myself could happen at this point)?
yall take this game way too seriously
Is serious game for serious people
The problem is this is bordering fetish territory, and someone WILL take it too far.
(07-25-2021, 09:14 PM)Technature Wrote: The problem is this is bordering fetish territory, and someone WILL take it too far.

Yeah you're right, also stuff like this definitely stops being funny when someone takes it way too far.
No.
Never.
Well I'd say it's time to put this thread to rest.

But not without one last fart related musical thingy.

(07-27-2021, 01:09 PM)HonkyDonky Wrote: Well I'd say it's time to put this thread to rest.

But not without one last fart related musical thingy.

*salute