Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New Gimmick Job: The Flatulist!
Okay first of, quick explanation for those that don't know what a flatulist is, taken straight from wikipedia: A flatulist, fartist, or professional farter is an entertainer often associated with a specific type of humor, whose routine consists solely or primarily of passing gas in a creative, musical, or amusing manner.

So yeah, it's a gimmick job that let's you be more creative with your butt by performing musical numbers to entertain the rest of the crew and lighten up parties with your highly trained sphincter. 

Now let's listen to Mr. Methan for as an example on what a good flatulist can do with his gas.

Now gameplay wise, the flatulist should get the option to either play his butt like any normal instrument or use it like a player piano.
can we like not
That video killed a large amount of my brain cells, thank you

Can’t wait to see how this thread goes
lol no
yes +1
To those two people being like nope about this idea, just think about a skilled Flatulist tooting "My Heart will go on" as the station goes down the shitter and people are boarding the shuttle

Could the fart radio song return?
somehow despite me wildly not expecting someone to suggest that kind of job, it does not sound like a bad idea entirely
-1 for not calling it Fartist
Realistically I can't see myself quitting this game, but I think this would be the closest I could get. ?
(07-16-2021, 06:44 AM)zjdtmkhzt Wrote: Realistically I can't see myself quitting this game, but I think this would be the closest I could get. ?

But why? A professional fartist is harmless in a funny farting spacemen game.
I would just prefer the needlessly complex space science game to have less toilet humor in it, but that is just me.
Nah. This is just overplaying fartjokes to extreme levels not even goon has seen. Not really a fan of making farts stale.
Hmmm, well yeah I can see where you two are coming from. But making farts stale is something I wouldn't expect from that kind of gimmick job, rather it's about turning farts musical.
As much as I love this idea in theory, I think it's a little clear to see how overall controversial and downright gross this would be.

Personally, Yes, duh, 110%, it's stupidly funny.
However, for those who don't enjoy having someone's sphincter blasting in their ears, it is with deep sadness and great regret that I withdraw my approval.

Cue my heart goes on, rendered by a chorus of synthbutts.