Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mindslave Cloner wasnt Buffed Enuff
(07-13-2021, 10:30 AM)Cal Wrote: I would be down for making the kit 9 as to afford a jammer tbh

Having accessibility of a jammer would be neat, but if you could have space for an agent ID to construct it in the listening station, so I would be happy to set it at 8 TC, but having an extra TC for a bit of freedom would also be nice, in case anyone wants to do any different gimmicks, so we don’t just create a “meta” of one combination of traitor items, which is always lame.
Not even sure you can build it in the post, that seems pretty strong but what do I know
(07-13-2021, 10:43 AM)Cal Wrote: Not even sure you can build it in the post, that seems pretty strong but what do I know

I’ve heard people talk about it, not sure if just theory crafting or if they actually done it, I’ll have to ask a bit about it
you can build them in the post, yea
I feel like setting it up in the post is so strong that you shouldnt be able to do it reliably, like Im fine with you not being able to set it up fast with a kit.
its not that strong. because its off station, it takes a long time to get people you kill there, and the only way to get there is with pod travel, theres no warp beacon. AND because its the listening post, only you can access it, meaning the people you mindslave and clone cant, so they cant help you use the cloner. The method I used was combining that with the port a medbay remote app and sending a slave bodies to clone and send back to the station with it.
(07-14-2021, 04:33 PM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote: its not that strong. because its off station, it takes a long time to get people you kill there, and the only way to get there is with pod travel, theres no warp beacon. AND because its the listening post, only you can access it, meaning the people you mindslave and clone cant, so they cant help you use the cloner. The method I used was combining that with the port a medbay remote app and sending a slave bodies to clone and send back to the station with it.

have you considered:
mechcomp teleporters?
You can also just take a beacon from one place and put it there, preferably in a way that makes it hard for people to escape. Kill dudes, open portal, toss em in, come back later and collect them all
The only time I have seen someone use the mindslave cloner successfully they just put it on the medbay cloner and killed anyone who tried taking it off. This should be even easier now that you can buy a revolver at the same time.