Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh no a nerf: Super Fart
..has become the new flashbang. It has a ridiculous stun time, the owner isn't effected at all by it, and worst of all it's spammed on the escape shuttle like no tommorow. It's pretty obnoxious, and I know it takes time to research to unlock it, but in the end it's not particularly fun, especially on the receiving end.

The owner should definitely be affected by it. I was trying to think a funny way, when it hit me that the obvious should happen.
Their ass should blow off. And if they need to superfart again, they need to reattach their ass surgically. That way they would only use it in emergencies, for example if someone as attacking them as I thought was intended, not to be spammed constantly and fucking over everyone in the vicinity.
Sundance Wrote:..has become the new flashbang. It has a ridiculous stun time, the owner isn't effected at all by it, and worst of all it's spammed on the escape shuttle like no tommorow. It's pretty obnoxious, and I know it takes time to research to unlock it, but in the end it's not particularly fun, especially on the receiving end.

The owner should definitely be affected by it. I was trying to think a funny way, when it hit me that the obvious should happen.
Their ass should blow off. And if they need to superfart again, they need to reattach their ass surgically. That way they would only use it in emergencies, for example if someone as attacking them as I thought was intended, not to be spammed constantly and fucking over everyone in the vicinity.
This would also make Wizard's ARSE NATH a good way to prevent superfarts.

I wonder: could you make it so that asses only have one superfart charge, and you'd need to attach a new one in order to superfart again? What if the quality of a synthetic butt augmented the superfart? Grow a prime synthetic butt and attach it to yourself for maximum superfart.
I support the de-assing plan, but I feel you should still be allowed to super fart after that, but with a chance of gibbing the used into a bloody mess.
you know how spectral emissions make you take a medium amount of brute damage if you don't have an ass to blow off?

that'd be good

alternatively, make it so you have to charge it up by eating a ton of food
Preid Wrote:I support the de-assing plan, but I feel you should still be allowed to super fart after that, but with a chance of gibbing the used into a bloody mess.

Bring back poogib?

I'd be for that, but without the poo.
I support this if AND ONLY IF you can sew someone else's butt on someone without a butt and it acts like transplanted limbs do.

Ensign Daeren's butt farts on its own! How spooky!
What about the old silliness where farting had a chance of bursting an artery and putting you into crit?

We could bring this back for people using it too often in a short period of time.
Superfarts are usually just REALLY annoying, but I've seen people flung into space (on the shuttle I sometimes build at escape) or,
in one personal case, flung into a crusher.

While they were both utterly hilarious, it's really, REALLY dangerous AND annoying.
Give the chaplain an arse-nath-esque spell.
How about with every use of the superfart, you have a slightly higher chance of getting an aneurism when using it. and eventually you pop an artery and go into crit.
every super fart should have a random chance to become an ultrafart where you spend 5 minutes straining and then fart so hard that all that is left of you is an ass sitting forlornly on a giant pile of gibs.

and also I guess everyone within range when it goes off is shredded by the power of ten million farts.
Superfarts aren't affected by the bible. :saddowns:
Zamujasa Wrote:Superfarts aren't affected by the bible. :saddowns:
See, now there's a good nerf. Make the geneticist unable to move while hunkering down for the fart and make it trigger the bible.
Then he gets a nice split second of "Oh shit" when someone throws the bible at him.
Make the Bible trigger it as long as it's within range at all. Someone drops it at the entrance to the shuttle and Shitpants McScrublord decides to fart in the middle for maximum coverage? BOOM
Spy_Guy Wrote:
Zamujasa Wrote:Superfarts aren't affected by the bible. :saddowns:
See, now there's a good nerf. Make the geneticist unable to move while hunkering down for the fart and make it trigger the bible.
Then he gets a nice split second of "Oh shit" when someone throws the bible at him.

The only problem is that the power of the fart is equal to the power of the gib, thus causing a superfart to turn into an 11x11 gibself. With explosive consequences.