Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
can we stop buffing the c-saber already
It's already fucking ridiculous and now it's completely undisarmable if they're blocking, which they will be.
Wrestle belt/katana > c-saber
c-saber is outclassed by these due to the wrestle belts skill to be nearly unbeatable in 1v1 combat and the katanas ability to win a fight in 2 hits
a few buffs to the c-saber won’t unbalance the game
Don't think there's any need to change disarm just now but I think it's time to remove the projectile rebound entirely. This would cut down on it's unique ability to counter security equipment.

The saber already has a gimmick for fitting in pockets and has an AOE swipe special attack. It would be in line (feature wise) with the meatcleaver and katana with no reflect.

(07-09-2021, 04:34 AM)unfunnyperson Wrote: c-saber is outclassed by these due to the wrestle belts skill to be nearly unbeatable in 1v1 combat and the katanas ability to win a fight in 2 hits

csaber doesn't exactly struggle to seriously crit someone in two/three hits and katana requires limb targeting.
c saber sucks, it gets beaten by any security tool, a katana, any gun, etc. We don't want people yellowhanding it away from traitors and killing them 100% of the time with zero preparation or gear while in crit.
C saber works literally fine

Do the funny mustard hand move and own them

Or if it’s attached, then just run away and let sec deal with it

Or if it’s attached AND he has stims, then you’re just fucked, hide
(07-09-2021, 04:52 AM)Jakson Wrote: Or if it’s attached, then just run away and let sec deal with it

Or use yellow hand to force the rampager to attack themself with the saber.
(07-09-2021, 04:40 AM)Souricelle Wrote: c saber sucks, it gets beaten by any security tool, a katana, any gun, etc. We don't want people yellowhanding it away from traitors and killing them 100% of the time with zero preparation or gear while in crit.

C-sabers reflect all projectiles guns and security equipment are worthless against them.

(07-09-2021, 05:10 AM)unfunnyperson Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 04:52 AM)Jakson Wrote: Or if it’s attached, then just run away and let sec deal with it

Or use yellow hand to force the rampager to attack themself with the saber.

Blocking completely prevents this.
i haven't played since the change but my understanding is that you'll still be able to roll shovedowns often on csaber users.
It takes a huge amount of stamina to swing, and blocking disarms drains more stamina than normal, and having low stamina increases the chance that a shove goes off successfully.
I havent fought c sabers too much post changes but yellow hand and batons still own them in my experience
this thread is less than useless because it doesn't explain which buffs occurred, when, and what effects on gameplay there were.

provide something actionable, dude. preferably with examples and ideas of what to do going forward.

Even if peeps agree with you, you haven't provided enough information for anyone to even identify what your problem is
c-saber is fine imo, without reflect it would get completely fucked by sec, requires decent skill to successfully kill a good few people with. toss a flashbang at them if they arent wearing muffs, or run straight at them with barrier and baton and hope for the best. 90% of its effectiveness is how people are afraid of it and don't fight back.
Let's buff the katana too, imo
I think we need to nerf you
Just chair flip them, break a plate on their head, if you expect to win 100% of the time against a guy with a c saber using nothing but your hands, you need to lower your expectation + it got really nerfed since attaching stuff as an arm isn't as safe anymore, disarm doesn't care about active hand so I can't change hands to protect myself.
(07-09-2021, 11:22 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: this thread is less than useless because it doesn't explain which buffs occurred, when, and what effects on gameplay there were.

provide something actionable, dude. preferably with examples and ideas of what to do going forward.

Even if peeps agree with you, you haven't provided enough information for anyone to even identify what your problem is

The recent disarm changes makes blocking give complete immunity to disarms.  Given that disarms are the only real counter to a c-saber and given the bonuses that blocking with a c-saber gives (total immunity to all projectiles), this is a massive buff to the c-saber's effectiveness.