Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
[CLOSED PR] Buff the agent card removing the single use element.
Thumbs Down 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

About the PR
Buffed the agent card by removing the limit of being able to set your ID name, assingment, colour once. Now you can do change it indefinetely.

With this changed, the price of an agent card was raised to 2 and old agent card behaviour is kept the same for the ones nukies get as well as agent card found in the spec ops crate.

Why's this needed?
Underused item and frankly the limitation felt pointless and only hampered the use of the item.

Changelog

Code:
changelog
(u)Carbadox
(+)Buffed traitor PDA agent cards. You can now set your assignment, colour and name however many times you want. This change does not apply to the agent cards that Nukies get or the one found in the Spec Ops crate from QM.

PULL REQUEST DETAILS
This is just a completely different item. Keep curren agent cards as they function now and make this an alternative option in the uplink.

Even then it wouldn’t be purchased very often due to the agent cards upside being unable to be tracked by the ai and reduced contraband value.
I like this because that means I can grab the voice changer and the agent card and finally just change my name whenever I want to mess with people and for good escapes and quick changes.
Any way you can also make an Agent Card automatically change the name on any PDA it is insterted into to the name on the card? Any disguise is worthless if the pda doesnt inherit the name, and 50% of the time youll get caught if youre already sus and dont have a pda equipped.
This seems insanely good for 2 points still
its not that good. it changes your name, but in a chase, nobodies checking names, its all appearance wise.
I like this, it makes something underused actually viable. I can imagine this could pair well with the chameleon jumpsuit and voice changer or the chameleon projector if you want to become a true ghost
I feel like if you can change it again, it oughta clear out any saved access levels you had stored on it, at the very least
(07-08-2021, 09:31 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I feel like if you can change it again, it oughta clear out any saved access levels you had stored on it, at the very least

That would be fair.
Disagree with any need for nerfs.

This is mostly a convenience item. Prepared players make and change IDs all the time. Some people even build their own access computers. You were mainly paying TC to not be tracked by an AI and the convenience of access copying.
I am honestly baffled that people think the agent card is underused.
It's true that it is the third most picked item although it does only cost 1TC and is not job specific.
The AI not tracing you isn’t going to help if you’re already set to arrest and security has a bounty on your head. However, if you have the ability to change your name on the fly, you won’t even need the AI tracking if you’re a different name entirely.
Yeah it doesn't block arrest status which kind of sucks.
(07-09-2021, 04:59 AM)Katzen Wrote: Yeah it doesn't block arrest status which kind of sucks.

Thats why you delete your file from the security computers all around the station