Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
'Strange Mask' Traitor Item
Called the 'Revivers's Mask' when you buy it. 12 opposite of good bux. When wearing, the mask automatically staples itself onto the user. It takes multiple steps to remove, unlike a normal stapled mask, and is also acid proof so it cant just be removed that way. When the user is killed, they will 'revive' in about 10 or so seconds, with a text saying that the mask lit up red. They can not revive if: They are crushered, the brain or head is removed, the mask is removed, they are insta killed through any other possible methods, or they suicide. This mask does not cancel stuns, unless it is during surgery, in which it will cancel the stuns after every step made so you can't just stun loop them. When the mask is torn off, it automatically self destructs so nobody else can use it. The self destruct only causes about equal damage to a PDA bombing, so dont expect too much. Doesn't count as an 02 mask or come in Masquerade crates, though thats obvious.
Liked my idea so much you made a new thread for it huh?

Maybe change the name so the reference isn't too obvious, though.
(07-07-2021, 02:08 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Liked my idea so much you made a new thread for it huh?

Maybe change the name so the reference isn't too obvious, though.

Yes, was a nice idea!
i like this, but only on one condition, it is sprited to be a troll face mask
(07-07-2021, 04:07 AM)Jakson Wrote: i like this, but only on one condition, it is sprited to be a troll face mask

:shelterstare: