Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Capsule Machine QoL Changes
Brainstormed a few nice changes while I was vending a few hundred figurines the other day:
  • Remove the handheld games from the capsules and make them an arcade machine reward. 
  • Allow us to drag capsule shells into containers and have it pull everything nearby like floor tiles and bullet casings do. 
  • Let general vending machine refills from Cargo refill capsule machines as well.
I get like 5-8 handhelds per 24 capsules (the total in one machine) and it's really sad. I feel like it would make more sense for them to be an arcade reward, we open capsules to see what figurines drop for us and missing up to 1/3 of a machine's capsules to these handhelds is brutal. Letting us clean up capsule shells a little easier and restock machines would be wonderful as well. That's all I can think of, criticisms and suggestions would be very appreciated in the comments. 

Figurine enjoyers are everywhere! There's dozens of us! Dozens!

EDIT: Penny clarified that the capsule machines print extra capsules for the handhelds, you will still get the 26 figurines in each capsule machine + the handheld capsules. Sorry for the misinformation!!
Sounds like easy, simple quality of life changes, i like it!
Just put up a PR that does restocking and cleaning up the empty pods.
You've made a friend for LIFE.
Game capsules are a hidden item I added to the machine I didn't reduce the number of capsules
I hopped on a quiet server to check and you are 100% right, it vends extra capsules for the handheld games. I never noticed that, so I was super wrong. I'll edit the main post to reflect that. Thank you for keeping me honest, Penny!