Poll: Do you like the atmos changes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yea atmos changes are good.
38.46%
10 38.46%
No. They Aren’t.
61.54%
16 61.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How do you guys feel about the atmos “rework”?
I like the engine changes
Honestly so many things were tied to how the engine works, IE the Power Gloves, the PTL, and canbombs. It seems like (from my point of view) that the engine changes were not made with these things in mind. I've also NEVER seen the station melt since I've started playing and I've been here since 2015/2016. I even remember a round where the engies had so much power generating that the shuttle was called because it was about to roll over into no power and the only thing that happened is that I was atomized by a shocked door someone had tried to hack open.
Considering the fact that starting at about 2.5 MW you already have a (non-scaling) 20% chance to elecgib people with a shock from something like power gloves, I think they are probably still fine?
(And if you do not roll the gib, you still do at least 100 burn, assuming no resistance on their part.)

Less sure on the PTL and canbombs though, I could see those needing adjustments.
still want the can bomb back, if they were gonna remove it they would have done it already, so lets see what they are going to change
hellburns are much more doable again as of PR #4818.