Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Case of the Vanishing Stun Baton
I was a vampire, eventually I got my grubby hands on a stun baton and was beating people and stripping them at the same time. Twice when I did this my baton completely vanished out of my hands.

The first time, I had my baton in my non-active hand and I had clicked on him to drink his blood while stripping him. It vanished at that time.

The second time I had baton'd him and was stripping him when it poofed. I hadn't begun to suck his blood yet.

I know it isn't just a visual glitch, because I was able to use the hand the baton was in. It also didn't end up in their backpacks on accident or anything like that, I checked.
You are 100% sure you didn't accidentally put the baton on them in the strip menu?
Purdie Wrote:You are 100% sure you didn't accidentally put the baton on them in the strip menu?

yes
Klayboxx Wrote:
Purdie Wrote:You are 100% sure you didn't accidentally put the baton on them in the strip menu?

yes
Although you're sure, I think it's worth mentioning that it can also be placed on the belt slot, and if you tried to put it on someone else's belt slot while they weren't wear a jumpsuit, it'd end up on the floor. Same goes for their hands, if they're lying down/stunned.

But that doesn't really apply if it's completely vanishing and not just appearing on the ground (but then you would've had 2 batons?)
RedbeardRum Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:

yes
Although you're sure, I think it's worth mentioning that it can also be placed on the belt slot, and if you tried to put it on someone else's belt slot while they weren't wear a jumpsuit, it'd end up on the floor. Same goes for their hands, if they're lying down/stunned.

But that doesn't really apply if it's completely vanishing and not just appearing on the ground (but then you would've had 2 batons?)

Yeah I know that that is possible, and at the time I even right clicked the pile of clothing - but no go.

Once I thought my backpack vanished and I adminhelped it but it ended up I stuck it in my locker without noticing somehow and locked it up. I felt like an idiot trying to explain to whoever it was who answered that I had done that butt