Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Add Cockfighting?
Chicken fights should be more like dog pageant shows. Give the chicken stats like "glamor" and "poise" and purchasable accessories like outfits and hats or special shampoos that give bonuses
I'd be much more for chicken fashion shows than having them fight.
Pokemon beauty pageant mini game.

But for chickens.
(07-05-2021, 02:56 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Chicken fights should be more like dog pageant shows. Give the chicken glamor stats like "glamor" and "poise" and purchasable accessories like outfits and hats or special shampoos that give bonuses

(07-05-2021, 03:45 PM)Brixx79 Wrote: I'd be much more for chicken fashion shows than having them fight.

(07-05-2021, 03:52 PM)Technature Wrote: Pokemon beauty pageant mini game.

But for chickens.

YES.

YES.

YEEEEEES

But for chickens.

Pokémon Contests but goon might be cool

But for chickens.

I want to see this happen. I want to put an unreasonable amount of time into this. I want this. This.
(07-04-2021, 01:37 AM)Mopcat Wrote: maybe let's not stray towards actual straight up animal abuse beyond what you can already do to critters n shit?

lol one time i built a singulo in the cogmap 1 chapel and it sucked all the chickens nextdoor into a corner of the room and they couldnt eat any food and starved to death after they all got stuck in the wall

the rancher then got depressed and killed himself by jumping into previously said singulo

if thats not animal cruelty then i dont know what is
I shall specify since this seems confusing for some people.

There is a difference between an unfortunate accident and purposeful animal abuse.

Purposefully blowing up the entire station will, naturally, kill all living things on the station including harmless animals, but animal harm is generally not the overall goal of station explosion.

Likewise, I'm sure that you didn't set loose a singularity for the sole purpose of starving chickens (though you kind of worry me with the glee you seem to be taking in it).
I loved the Pokémon beauty stuff back in black/white, would love it in ss13 with chickens instead, and I agree with what tech said about there being a difference, explosions happen often on ss13, often not targeting the ranch, but can effect it the same, but there is a difference between a bomb hitting the ranch by accident, and one intentionally targeting the ranch to murder the chickens.
i would play rancher a lot more if i could compete in chicken pageant shows with my chickens
Yeah this one crazy old man broke into the chicken ranch and killed all the chickens with a chainsaw. The HoS and me saw it and arrested him and the rancher showed up and started crying about the chickens. The HoS decided a good punishment was for the crazy old man to become his new ranch animal and to help raise new chickens.
Good stuff. I like how chickens arent seen as disposable as monkeys are. Chickens are currently in a good place where they arent as highly regarded as bees but arent targetted for murder by grey suits like monkeys.