Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Change: Pill bottle capacity
if u think about it fixing exploits is reducing the quality of life of people who abuse them
How is a pill bottle with 200 pills an exploit?

Next thing: Dragging a crate with 100 pill bottles with 20 pills each - will that also be considered as an exploit?
I think the idea that someone needs that many god damn pills is fundamentally ridiculous and shouldn't be build around, but maybe a middle ground could be found in just making the minimum value 20. It's the max you can make with a large beaker so for most people this would seem to make the pill bottles static and easy to understand, and those people who absolutely need to make several hundred 5u pills for some insane fucking reason won't shit their pants since artbeakers could still make 169-pill bottles or whatever.

Would just mean that making a turbo-pill doesn't give you a pill bottle that can merely hold a baffling one (1) pill
(07-04-2021, 07:35 AM)Cal Wrote: Hey side note why do you have 100+ pills

Occasionally you just need that many. Its not that uncommon. Why? I don’t know. But there are definetly situations you need that many
(07-04-2021, 10:19 AM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 07:35 AM)Cal Wrote: Hey side note why do you have 100+ pills
Occasionally you just need that many. Its not that uncommon. Why? I don’t know. But there are definetly situations you need that many

ah yeah the 100-pill shuffle, of course
Oughta have some kind of pill type you can set, so you could make ones that snap in half or have slow release gel, etc and then let you just play around with dosage amounts in standardized bottle size
Pill bottles should just be ATLEAST 20, and artbeakers can make bigger pill bottles! (And watering cans)
(07-04-2021, 01:59 PM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote: Pill bottles should just be ATLEAST 20, and artbeakers can make bigger pill bottles! (And watering cans)

Then why not just keep it how it works right now?

It works.
Irl pill bottles can hold like 300 small pills but in-game 20 seems reasonable
What about this:

Pill bottle size is based off of container size divided by 10 but it has a minimum capacity of 20 pills when you make a bottle.
• So a 100u pill in a 100u Large Beaker will make a pill bottle with 20 slots, 1 being filled.
• For art beakers, 210u - 2000u watering cans will make a pill bottle with 21 - 200 slots, respectively.
• Any container from 1u-200u will make a pill bottle with 20 capacity.
I am having a hard time while trying to understand what the problem is, doesn't the game already ask you how many u you want per pill? Why is that system bad?
(07-04-2021, 06:43 PM)THISISANICEGAME Wrote: I am having a hard time while trying to understand what the problem is, doesn't the game already ask you how many u you want per pill? Why is that system bad?

Pill bottles were changed to have a maximum capacity, which is the number of pills in it when made.
(07-04-2021, 06:46 PM)Mouse Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 06:43 PM)THISISANICEGAME Wrote: I am having a hard time while trying to understand what the problem is, doesn't the game already ask you how many u you want per pill? Why is that system bad?

Pill bottles were changed to have a maximum capacity, which is the number of pills in it when made.

That is trash - why was this even changed from the previous itteration?