Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mime traitor item: gun gloves
A 4 tc pair of gloves that appear to be normal mime gloves but if you click on them while holding a gun you can insert the gun into them. When a gun has been inserted you can click on a tile with an empty hand to shoot at the tile with the gun. Using ammo on the gloves would reload the gun inside of the gloves. Clicking the gloves while holding them would remove the gun inside.
No, that would be heavily exploited i feel for stealth OHR or other such powerful weapons.
We already have Derringers and you can stash them in your gloves
Personally, I would love a variant of these where the gloves are the gun instead, like a weak stun/air/mime-magic gun themselves and not just another gun shoved into them.
maybe give the mime a silencer that can be attached to all range weapons, even energy ones.
(07-02-2021, 11:03 PM)Mrprogamer96 Wrote: maybe give the mime a silencer that can be attached to all range weapons, even energy ones.

I like this idea.
(07-02-2021, 10:27 PM)CommaIndividual Wrote: Personally, I would love a variant of these where the gloves are the gun instead, like a weak stun/air/mime-magic gun themselves and not just another gun shoved into them.

SS13 a point and shoot adventure