Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remove the syndicate hat from heisenbee’s hat lis
Having heisenbee have a chance to spawn with the hat ruins the entire purpose of the syndicate hat. It turns “hahaha guys look im a traitor” into “hahaha guys look I murdered the bee”. This isn’t fun for traitors who actually buy the hat and encourages breaking into the rd’s office to obtain the haha funny hat.
It should only be that you can place the hat on bees and not that it spawns on heisenbee randomly.
Everyone knows Heisenbee would never betray the crew, not even for the greatest hat this side of the universe.
Yeah it should only be placed on Heisenbee not round spawn hat.
The hat on Heisenbee is good.

It is fun.

It is flavor.
yea i like it on heisenbee. not everything cool has to go!
The syndie hat is more than just flavor. It has game changing abilities.
Maybe a special cosmetic version of the syndie hat could be what Heisenbee has? Such as one without special properties or one without special properties, but has the NT logo and colors instead?
just make it become a really sad deflated lookng mushy red hat when taken off the bee
Make it not a Syndicate Hat, but a Syndicate Hat Mimic.  When you take it off Heisenbee it bites your hands off.
Heisenbee being a traitor is just way too funny to remove, not like anyone acctually goes after people with the hat anyways.
(07-01-2021, 07:06 PM)THISISANICEGAME Wrote: Heisenbee being a traitor is just way too funny to remove, not like anyone acctually goes after people with the hat anyways.

It's becoming more common, so is grabbing the hat. Its a bit of a distraction from real antags/people doing jobs.
Also it encourages people to break into RDs and kill Heisenbee as a non antag!
(07-01-2021, 07:06 PM)THISISANICEGAME Wrote: Heisenbee being a traitor is just way too funny to remove, not like anyone acctually goes after people with the hat anyways.

I do go after those people.

I do also expect people to go after me when wearing that skitz Heisenbee hat.

Fun times.