Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Breaking out of pins is ridiculously difficult, and needs a tweak.
(07-02-2021, 08:35 AM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote: Pinning as a vampire is realistically the only way to safely get your first kill. The 30 second stun isnt long enough to drain someone, and they can sometimes even get a radio message out. By pinning them you can remove their headset and they wont be able to stand up and run away. It isnt hard to avoid getting pinned, and it isnt hard to break a pin.
This is the reasoning as to why I don't think changing pinning is a good idea.

Sometimes as a vampire you can get away with simply strangling someone and draining them, and the RNG works in your favor, but the better option is to pin someone and strangle them as a vampire to drain them. Optional remove headset for safety, but sometimes not. Vampire has to remove masks and helmets in order to start draining which takes time, ling just acids your face off.

Best thing I can say to change pinning is to change up how the pin is setup, which I can only think of two changes.

You need two aggressive grabs to pin.
Or you cannot pin if you're moving while attempting the pin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking out of pins is ridiculously difficult, and needs a tweak. - by RGBDeadSilent - 07-02-2021, 05:27 PM