Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Orderable Hired hand
So, this is an idea Im going to just shitpost out because Im tired and want feedback. This whole thing isnt thought out too well and please poke loads of wholes in the idea. You go somewhere and do something?? And for one million dollars you can order a mercenary. This pulls from ghosts, and they spawn in with some good gear and all that jazz. What you do with this mercenary is up to you, theyre basically a mindslave that has to listen to whoever contracted them mechanically speaking. So you may order them to kill the antag killing half the station, or order them to kill half the station themselves.
for 1 mil hell no you could throw together a couple star stones and order like 3 of these guys not really sure if there would be any way to balance this with a set price. And in general this would always be very op.
I’d prefer if this was traitor/spy only and required tc to purchase. Does sound otherwise pretty fun to mess around with.
I forgot to mention this but theres a max order of one per round. That way wish arts arent everyone gets a buddy.
I've really wanted to see something like this come about. It'd be a real nice thing to give our ghosts a new cool opportunity to get back in the game like this.

Maybe it'd be cooler as like, an artifact golem that you have to build out of parts you find around the debris field or trench or something like that. That way it's still time consuming to do while not costing a crazy amount of money most players don't know how to get consistently. Could give em some neat unique abilities too. I don't know, the idea just popped into my head.

Either way, I'd really like to see something like this.
Don't like the idea of the whole mindslave/allegience thing, but the station in general ordering new employees for a sum depending on the job could be a neat thing?