Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
idea: give the lawbringer an axe mode
someone suggested this in the give lawbringer pulse mode the axe thread as a joke and i think it could be a legitimately interesting to give the hos's lawbringer a axe mode, for executions, melee combat and other times when you need a medieval weapon created through sci fi technology
yes this should probably go under ideas of questionable quality
Not a mode. Just an extra weapon they can choose to take.

Also if anything, the HoS would have a Sylvester themed shield, a turtle shell barrier would be slick.
A giant taser axe. Screen shakes when it hits someone.
A few months ago I had a silly idea for a lawbringer alr/replacement. Which was basically that it would be a utility weapon (which is what I intended for the lawbringer to be even if it doesn't fit that perfectly rn)

The idea was a melee type weapon that you'd fold/reassemble into a new state. I was sorta imagining a whacky futuristic sort of origami metal thing. And it would have things like a stun baton like thing, shield, sword/axe possibly(?), like a sorta gauntlet for one hand, etc.

But I wanted the folding mechanic to be both intuitive and impractical, so that it was a clearly and very much inferior item to the gun, even if it had better utility. Kinda got stuck on that and never came up with a good idea. Maybe like a sort of DDR/Wind Waker
type mechanic to change style...
(06-25-2021, 09:18 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: Maybe like a sort of DDR/Wind Waker type mechanic to change style...

HoS has to pose and say phrases like devil may cry 5 to swap the mode of their silly anime weapon
Sailor HoS.
This will be HoS when style switching melee weapon is added.

Reminds me of when I had an idea to make knight armor and a stun sword for the NTSO.
There doesnt need to be a lawbringer buff. A sidegrade that the hos can get instead of lawbringer sure, but the lawbringer doesnt need to be stronger.