Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Juggernaut antag idea
The juggernaut would be an antagonist focused around rampage that’s supposed to need multiple people to take down like ww is. Juggernauts would have increased max health and stamina/stamina regen. It would also be easy to tell if somebody was one at a glance. Their main ability would be able to shift their arms into various things.

Gun arm: Fires bursts of 2 bullets that deal 20 damage, stores 20 bullets max and slowly recharges.

Sword arm: deals a large amount of brute and bleed damage

Hydraulic fist: hitting somebody with a melee attack senda them flying and does heavy stun

Launcher arm: works just like a riot launcher, ammo not included

Tool arm: pretty much exactly like a syndie omnitool 

The juggernaut would spawn in the listening post equipped with a spacesuit and a jetpack. Objectives would be shifted towards rampages and murder. The antagonist would rarely spawn in mixed(action) and random event antag.
I'd be assuming that the Juggernaut is either a robot or a person in like, a military combat exoskeleton/power armor. Cool idea.
The idea of power armor sounds pretty cool, that's a sci fi trope we never tackled (hough i think tg has something like it). As does a Hulking Juggernaut type antag.

I actually had a similar idea for a huge jugernaut type woof, but I never got around to it. Where the current woof just jumps around super fast, and that just keeps getting faster all the time. But the main thing was to nix the werewolf feast giving you flat stamina/health/cdr and replace it with letting the woof "level up"/"grow" into a big, slow, very damage resistant monster.