Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Synth Organs
Synth organs should automatically implant if you swallow them, removing your old organ and causing you to barf it up after a brief illness along with some blood. Could do some brute damage too.

Currently organ damage is a huge pain in the butt and synth organs aren't useful for anything. This would make them a quick and dirty alternative to undergoing surgery for a superior cybernetic organ.

If you want to get really nuts, weed killer or w/e could cause harm to synth organs inside of people. IDK if we have weed killer but we have kudzu and maneaters so why not.
I would absolutely love this!!! Right now synth organs have no special code (except for lungs which could breath co2 and less o2 but I got told to put that code on hold). A purpose to grow synth organs other than the fact that they look cool is desperately needed
This sounds incredible
Oh yeah 100% we should have different types of organs doing different stuff, maybe even functioning differently in different species. Plenty of room for cool shit there.
I mean different organ functions sounds cool but like, it’s kinda hard to think of ideas for, I poked the discord a lot asking for ideas. I barely knew what a spleen did before, but I have no clue what a synth spleen could do