Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Science Improvements
A big problem I have found with Science is there is not a lot to do if you want to really help out the station with things that are not making drugs and healing chems and the random chance of Art lab, I want to come up with some ideas on ways to make Science a better part of the station for non antags to do, with out going to the same old same old making chems, (that medical normally just make any ways.)
I mean.... excluding toxins every part of science can help the station. Telesci can loot places and set up azone expeditions. Sure medbay can make their own meds but medbay is often such a shit show that as a doc you got a choice between making more better meds or letting people die.

Artsci is random sure but if you walk into robotics with a bag full of artcells borgs will love you. Healing arts are good too and sec officers would often give up a limb for a good artgun just for the cell inside. Just tell them whats going on before you pull the artgun out.

Make a few thousand units of meth mixed with mannitol, potassium iodine and fliptonium and leave piles of floorpills in the hallways.

Of course there is the classic arming the clown function of science, give the clown a load of lube, a handheld forcefield art and an IV drip full of meth then just wander over to sec to watch what happens.

"want to come up with some ideas on ways to make Science a better part of the station for non antags to do" I don't agree with the premise there is little for science to do to help the station at all but I'd suggest that throwing out some ideas would be a good starting point if you feel that way.
[isad]