Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerdstation 13 Dungeons and Dragons Group - 3.5
Hello, I've recently gotten back into playing Dungeons and Dragons and realized I needed dudes to play it with! I'll be using 3.5, if you need the books then that will be covered near the end of this post along with several other things.
All core books and such will be allowed, we will not be using psionics because fuck psionics.

Rules
- I have the last word on stuff.
- If you fuck with the rules you will be killed by the hand of whatever god.
- NO PSIONICS OR PSIONIC ITEM STUFF.

How this will go down
A thread on another forum I frequent, specifically Bay12, has a D&D thread and while I was browsing it I decided to use his ideas for how to play with people. We will be using Hamachi to connect with each other at first and then go over to my Maptools server when it is up. Links will be provided.
I haven't the slightest idea where I can find a virtual dice roller that we can use, I'm currently thinking AIM could be useful but if anyone has any suggestions then let me hear it. I will need to be able to see the dice roll.
For character sheets use Myth-weavers, just google it and create an account and then create a character sheet there. Please link the sheet in this thread when you are finished OR PM me it.
Hamachi will be used to get my IP address so that you guys can connect to the server on Maptools. The port on Maptools will be 12346. The chat on maptools will be used for general purposes and for you guys to talk about what you want to do, if we end up using AIM then we'll use AIM instead for the chatting. The Maptools chat will still be used for NPC dialogue if we use AIM. Please do not touch anything while we're using maptools if you can.
I probably forgot something so pay attention to the thread I guess.

If you need help with anything then please ask, if you are an experienced player and want to play then please help out with the people who need help. I haven't played D&D in a bit so I'm probably going to be wrong about a few things.

LINKS
Hamachi: https://secure.logmein.com/central/Central.aspx
Maptool: Use b76. http://www.rptools.net/index.php?page=tools
PDF Files for books and shit: If anything is missing then find another way to get the rest. http://www.mithrilcircle.com/Chells/RPG ... rchive.htm
SPECIAL STUFF
If the dude on bay12 gets linked here then thanks for the idea L.S.
Also post your idea for a character if you want to be part of this or w/e.
ahhhahahahahahahha
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AAHAHAHHA
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD
GreenAcidRageSA Wrote:ahhhahahahahahahha

frown frown frown
Hey, I know being a dick is your thing, but fuck off, thanks. Aden, I'ma read up on my stuff but I may be interested.
I'm interested in this, but first I have to choke down these giant PDFs and start reading, and whether I can actually play all comes down to scheduling for me. I'll get back to you when I read these giant things.
You only really need to read the player manual, rules and spells if you'll be a wizard.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Hey, I know being a dick is your thing, but fuck off, thanks. Aden, I'ma read up on my stuff but I may be interested.
perhaps I want to play but I'm too shy to ask
GreenAcid do you want to be a nerd with us????
hahaha god no
I actually wouldn't mind but I haven't ever played & have really erratic times due to work so yeah, looks like fun but I can't
CHANGE OF GAME PLANS
In sessions we will be using roll20.net. Create an account and I'll post the link to the session when we're playing.
Actually we're going back to the original way! If you have an alternate and easily used system then tell me because everything sucks so far!
I'm not interested unless we can play using the gaming kit on the station.

Someone give the gaming kit a d20.