traitor and spy meat has syndicate sauce
wizard meat has mugwort
nukeops meat has sarin
vampire meat has grave dust
changeling meat has neurotoxin
gang meat has meth
rev meat has pubbie tears

please post ideas for funny chems to put in other antagonist meats
Stable mutagen that turned you into the changeling's final kdentity would be funny.
Kiki meat has Nitroglycerin

Can you get meat from flock and blob?
sleeper agents, ketamine
New meta game plan: Gib whole crew to see if antags and use as justification.
(antag) Clown meat contains organic superlubricant.

Edit: Macho Man Meat contains stimulants and one random secret chem. If you can manage to gib him, that is.
omnitraitor contains qgp
Cluwne meat contains painbow fluid.
Well since no one else mentioned them, I might as well say the obvious; werewolves have werewolf serum.
Machoman meat should have omegazine, also, I love this idea
Spy thief meat should have warp or port, possibly both
Gibbing the changeling should produce two AI controlled handspiders, two AI controlled legs, two eyes, and one butt.
(06-13-2021, 01:14 AM)Love Wrote: Gibbing the changeling should produce two AI controlled handspiders, two AI controlled legs, two eyes, and one butt.

This doesn't seem to fit with the actual gibber item since it's pretty clearly in fluff supposed to be generating more of shredded beef or pulled pork than actual recognizable chunks; but I absolutely ADORE this idea for general Changelings. Like anything that might normally gib a player has a change, when gibbing a Ling, to produce a bunch of antag ling pieces.
(06-13-2021, 01:14 AM)Love Wrote: Gibbing the changeling should produce two AI controlled handspiders, two AI controlled legs, two eyes, and one butt.

Seconding this since it also makes chucking a dead ling into the crusher a lot spicier

Okay I do actually like this idea quite a bit. Though, I'd change it to human controlled, based on whoever is in the hivemind so those poor ling victims get a little bit of fun. A limb for each member, randomly chosen and randomly assigned type of limb, up to a limit of 7 (2 legs, 2 hands, 2 eyes, 1 butt) with any spare limbs simply being destroyed.