Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HIT IT JOE
Weird suggestion but I want to be able to hit it like Joe hits it in this video on the piano.

I know we are moving away from stock music and instead making it so instruments have you play it instead but maybe make it a special suicide for the piano?
...What if there was something like those old fairground organs that you could program like the player piano just with different instruments at the same time?

Edit: Another name for one with even more instruments is an orchestrion! Just a fun fact there!
I am beyond confused as to what you are actually suggesting but thanks for probably the second most entertaining video I’ve seen this week.
(06-12-2021, 09:47 AM)TheRealFlapJackson Wrote: ...What if there was something like those old fairground organs that you could program like the player piano just with different instruments at the same time?

Edit: Another name for one with even more instruments is an orchestrion! Just a fun fact there!

Neat.

(06-12-2021, 07:19 PM)Jakson Wrote: I am beyond confused as to what you are actually suggesting but thanks for probably the second most entertaining video I’ve seen this week.

I just wanna hit it like Joe. Either some kinda way to be able to play it on the piano or more likely a special suicide option for when near the piano that plays that music and gives some kinda flavor text of your character hitting it, also probably have the character sprite go nuts on the piano if possible.
the last, and best, song you'll ever play
this is a good 15 second suicide idea on which you just gib after the song is over
We just need a "piano" like this.
Player piano suicide where you just get sucked inside by the rollers where the roll of music is played.
I understand exactly what you mean and I want it
Fun fact about what Joe's playing, It's called a "Fotoplayer" and it was originally designed to make music to accompany silent movies! After the 1920s (when movies with sound came out), they were deemed useless and to this day, supposedly only 50 exist, and only 12 of those 50 can still play music. Joe is lucky enough to own one that still plays.
Still wanna hit it like Joe
dont we all?
damn joe is a one man band, funniest video I have seen in a while
I would like to remind everyone that I still cannot hit it like Joe.
sadly, no one has the skill to hit it like joe, except joe...