Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evil idea
Smile 
Hello forums! I need your help with an evil idea. Here's what Id like to do: as traitor mechanic, set up a room where my victims would be teletraped into a room, knocked out, and sent thru a series of gene booths by gravitons where they would aquire reinforced genes of whatever wicked stuff I could add to the booth. This plan is very elaborate, and there are many kinks to work out. I'm thinking that to keep people knocked out I'd use an N2 canister, and so then an acid bath would be necessary to destroy breath masks. Secondly, I need a way to hold victims in line so that if someone is in one of the gene booths my whole system doesn't clog up.  I'll make a schematic once some of these problems have been worked out
you could sleepy pen someone with ether, nuero, cappulletium, or basically any knockout chem, and then not have to worry about them waking up!
(05-06-2021, 03:57 PM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote: you could sleepy pen someone with ether, nuero, cappulletium, or basically any knockout chem, and then not have to worry about them waking up!

Im trying to find solutions which don't require my active participation after the trap is built, and also one that doesnt have a limit on the number of potential victims
I like the idea of sleepypenning someone and throwing them into a gene booth over and over though
Okay, so here's what I would do, if I were you. Teletraps are easy, pressure sensors hooked up to send-only teleporters and one receiver in a box. Knocking people out is a bit more difficult, but maybe a syringe gun loaded into a gun component filled with capu or some other easy knockout chem? You could also just use smoke powder and a knockout chem (I still recommend capu), but that requires some work as you have to replace the beaker bombs. If you have a good source of N2O, then just use that. Note that flouro with smoke powder is an excellent way to destroy breath masks. For shoving people into genebooths, I'd just use gravitron accelerators linked with control units to repeatedly throw them into the genebooths. Fortunately, only one person can go in a genebooth at a time, so as long as they don't wake up it's fine.