HoS application - Jacob Shit
Usual Character Name:Jacob Shit
BYOND Username:Karmahunter
Recommended by (if applicable):Oddball said to add him.
Times Available:Pretty much all of them after school i'm a nerd.

Reason for Application (300 word minimum):After picking up the hat and saving the station oddball recommended i sign up for the hat. This is my application to sign up for the hat. I try to be fair and reasonable when i play security. ( give people chances to explain themselves instead of just beating them and throwing them in a cell) Been playing for about 1-2 years. I think I'm ready to take on more responsibility and take on more jobs. I pretty much know how to do everything. (Except work the new engine) haven't got a chance to take a look at it. Never probably will mess with it unless i learn. I try to play as a heroic character. Which means i always pretty much think about others before myself. ( Running into a fire to save someone else, giving cpr to random people dieing, Push down traitors and fart on them to save security.) Constant friendly-ish person to everyone and every small little creature. Justice bringer. Heart taker. Macho man. Randy Savage. Sundance is my idol and he is my hero. I want to be just like him when i grow up and wear the same hat he did no matter how much blood is left stained in it. No matter how many patches the hat will be cherished on my head. No matter the cost the hat will forever be mine. I think i'll be pretty chill when it comes to space law. A natural born leader i like to call myself. Constantly training to be the best robuster in gibbed. I am. THE LAW. People who dare betray the law will be thrown into a pit of clowns. I follow the rules pretty good i'd say. Well having not been yelled at by a admin in a little bit is a achievement i guess. With great power comes great responsibility.

Security Experience (300 word minimum): 1-2 years of watching shitcurity as it's finest. I've been watching the finest robusters in town work and learned and trained from the best. Good at combat i'd say. Good at dodging hunting and everything else. I take orders pretty great. Obedient officer do things (that are reasonable.) Without question. Don't really let people get to me that much. Certain ones can though. Only the best can break my firewall of emotions. Average at stopping bad guys i would say. I rarely fall to a bad guy. I guess i'm decently known on this station and people may joke about my last name "Shit" But that doesn't mean i really am shit. I try my hardest to be the best. Been security on all three stations and i have been training under the best on all three. I rather enjoy having Jebediah Kerman has my HoS when he feels like he has to be serious about his job been training under him if that makes it any better i like to think of him as a role-model. Although i do not goof around as much as he does. I play security pretty commonly but the lack of HoS makes the job boring sometimes. Catching people with traitor gear is gone on very lightly as i like to make the game less boring by just executing on the spot. Mostly just a slight beating and leave them on their way without their gear. Pretty sure you guys don't care about my future career etc. Planning to go into the military etc etc. Pretty much what i'm getting at is that i'm disciplined but not at that point where i have a stick up my ass. Eaten alot of donuts in my life. I think i'm pretty fit for this job as the hat

In your opinion, what are the flaws and benefits of the current security layout (brig, cells, security room etc): Me and sundance talked about this quite a bit. Some of the flaws would be having to stun the prisoners when you transfer them out of the cell. Benefits i guess would be easy depositing them.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): The dragon spit flames at the donkey. Then they fell in love. The end.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): Job ban from all head jobs. Perma ban for reason along the lines of "You kicked our dog and pillaged my sister's bedroom" - Lifted as the november 2012 act. Anyothers i can't remember if you would like to bring them up go for it. Permaban for helping a traitor - Resolved with banning admin.
jacob shit for hos

jacob shit is a good player i always know i can count on him if he's in the sec team. he's fair, fun and will do a great job.

jacob shit for hos
The shit in jacob shit is an antonym. He is the shiniest of turds, with the know-how of the fine art that is the balancing act of HoS'ism.
Beret he.
I'm going to go no on this, you've been vocally against anything fun and authority before, and frankly, I didn't see anything since those incidents that made me feel you dropped that stuck up p2w behaviour. And the fact that you literally exploded in IRC after I made a singular loaf (before it was run into the ground if I might add) doesn't really convince me that you could handle the stress of the HoS Job.
Marquesas Wrote:I'm going to go no on this, you've been vocally against anything fun and authority before, and frankly, I didn't see anything since those incidents that made me feel you dropped that stuck up p2w behaviour. And the fact that you literally exploded in IRC after I made a singular loaf (before it was run into the ground if I might add) doesn't really convince me that you could handle the stress of the HoS Job.

Old luis smith. We had our ups and downs. You made me quite angry. But i'm at good terms with you unless you do your stuff again. I've dropped my p2w methods down to a minimum. But i doubt that'll change your vote. Haven't seen you around much.
I don't like security who have this minset of "I am the Law".

They don't last long if they try to enforce that shit.
Quote:I take orders pretty great. Obedient officer do things (that are reasonable.) Without question.
I'm sorry but this right here is a no from me.
I like people who can actually think for themselves.
I've had too many situations where security blindly follows orders because Captain or HoS told them to and then... "Oh god what? HoS/Captain was mind slaved? But they told me to arrest X, I forgot to actually ask for a reason! Oh god several people are dead because of my actions. Oh well."
I've even had an officer follow after a fake HoS because he didn't like that I told him off and wouldn't listen to reason.

So sorry but to get a yes from me you have to be able to think for yourself.
Lainge Wrote:
Quote:I take orders pretty great. Obedient officer do things (that are reasonable.) Without question.
I'm sorry but this right here is a no from me.
I like people who can actually think for themselves.
I've had too many situations where security blindly follows orders because Captain or HoS told them to and then... "Oh god what? HoS/Captain was mind slaved? But they told me to arrest X, I forgot to actually ask for a reason! Oh god several people are dead because of my actions. Oh well."
I've even had an officer follow after a fake HoS because he didn't like that I told him off and wouldn't listen to reason.

So sorry but to get a yes from me you have to be able to think for yourself.

But yes you're right. I do think for myself. I do ask before i do the actual arrest like "Oh hey whats this guy wanted for again?" I don't blindly arrest and honestly i put that because i was having a hard time writing this.
Katznelson Wrote:I don't like security who have this minset of "I am the Law".

They don't last long if they try to enforce that shit.

Sorry but that was a joke if you couldn't tell.
Also. A admin apparently didn't like my name. I have now been name banned so i have to stick with randomizing for a bit. Hooray hooray!
I really feel like you've got the wrong idea of what a HoS is supposed to be. Your application speaks of robustness and 'THE LAW' but that's really a bad combination. A robust HoS who is out to get those who defy the law is literally the worst thing a traitor can hope for. I'm also kind of put off by the fact that you've been banned from head jobs in the past. I'm sure it was a while ago but it's still off putting. For now I'm saying no.
Readster Wrote:I really feel like you've got the wrong idea of what a HoS is supposed to be. Your application speaks of robustness and 'THE LAW' but that's really a bad combination. A robust HoS who is out to get those who defy the law is literally the worst thing a traitor can hope for. I'm also kind of put off by the fact that you've been banned from head jobs in the past. I'm sure it was a while ago but it's still off putting. For now I'm saying no.

Head job bans was when i was brand new i left the nuke disc on a table and the round ended pretty early and bam. Job banned. Also i go easy on traitors. Mostly if i don't have too much trouble out of them i just let them go without gear.
Jacob Shit is a cool guy, I've seen him around and never noticed any excessive robustness nor blatant murdering in the halls.
Nope.
It's not like he's claiming to be a robocop style traitor destroyer. Don't accuse him of being robust like it's a bad thing. A good HoS is a force to be reckoned with for well-armed traitors on a killing spree in the halls, and also has the good judgement to punish traitors less severely when they're caught for lesser crimes like holding contraband.