Hos Application zombikilla1012 (alex diaz)
Usual character name: Alex Diaz
BYOND username: Zombikilla1012
Discord username: Zombi #3445
Goon servers you play: goon 1 

Reason for application: Id like to play as the head of security or as a ntso officer and try out the roles 

Security experience (300 word minimum): Ive played sec for a very long time. I used to play mainly security before i tried other roles. if i had to give a time span id say i played sec since i unlocked the role 

Answer two or more of the following:
  • What advice would you give to other sec players?: i would tell them to hear out people and listen to there side of the story and to resort to violence as a last resort.
  • What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one) i remember one time a few days ago there was a clown who took the governor as hostage and i had to chase him around as a sec officer and talk him down it ended up not working out and we had to arrest him but we saved the governor... well untill he broke out of the brig and spaced him while laughing maniacally.
Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):
[*]What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run?: id like to run an 80s themed sec round where all the cops dress like and act like one of those old cop shows like magnum pi or hawaii 5 o  
[*]Draw a picture! im not the best at drawing pictures but heres my go!
[*]             ____________$$$
[*]___________________$___$
_____________________$$$
_____________________$_$
_____________________$_$
___________________$$$_$$$
_________________$$__$$$__$$$
_______________$$__$$$$$$$___$
______________$_______________$
_____________$_________________$
_____________$_____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_____________$____$_______________$
_____________$____$___$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_____________$___$___$___________$$$
_____________$___$___$_$$$___$$$__$$
_____________$___$___$_$$$___$$$__$$
_____________$___$___$___________$$$
_____________$____$___$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_____________$_____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_____________$____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_____________$___$__$__$__$__$
_____________$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_____________$__$___$__$__$__$
_____________$___$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
____________$$$_________________$$$
__________$$___$$$_________$$$$$___$$
________$$________$$$$$$$$$__________$$$
_______$__$$_____________________$$$$___$$
____$$$$$___$$$$$$$$______$$$$$$$_______$_$
__$______$$_________$$$$$$______________$_$$
_$____$____$____________________________$_$_$
_$_____$___$______________$$$$$$$$$$$___$_$_$$
_$$$____$___$__$$$$$$$$$$$$__________$___$_$_$$
$___$$$$____$__$_____________________$___$_$$_$
$$$____$___$$__$_____________________$$__$_$__$
$___$__$__$$___$______________________$__$$$__$
$_____$$_$$____$_______________$$$____$__$_$__$
 well i copied and pasted it but its the thought that counts!!... right?

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): ive never been banned but i think ive been warned for saying things that i shouldnt of said.
Quote:Security experience (300 word minimum):

37 words is about 10% of what's asked. I recommend filling out a new application with this in mind. It's okay otherwise i guess
Oh my goodness I misread that as 300 maximum I'll work on it as soon as I can I'm sorry
I've played with you a bit and I think I can safely say that while your a fun player and seem generally helpful and well meaning that I don't think you'd be ready for HoS as I don't see you play security all that much(But that may be because I don't pay attention to jobs all the time) and it's not really a job to just try out. I could see you becoming an good candidate for HoS but I think currently it's a bit early for you to apply. It's possible I've missed something and I'll try to watch and see you in game and I might change this to a +1 but for now I'm going to say indifferent because you need a bit more experience.
You know I think your right. Surprisingly enough i was thinking about that same thing this morning when I woke up. While it's a nice idea to be a hos or a ntso officer and have the ability to choose them in the game, it's more important to the integrity of the match and the wellbeing of the players to have someone in the role know what they are doing and know how to act when being in that position. And I dont think I fit in that role as of this time.
The application has been denied due to not meeting the 300 words minimum requirement, in the security experience section. Feel free to reapply in 60 days from now!