Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Empower nerfs
Empowers old tk effect is overpowered and unfun to play against. I suggest replacing the old tk with new tk,k smes human, and super regen. I would also double the cooldown to compensate for the powerful abilities granted. This would shift the spell from a "I win" button to a more defensive spell.
old tk should be purged from the code like and share if you agree
I kinda miss being able to beat people with TK while using the staff of cthulu through the cameras
(06-07-2021, 04:30 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: old tk should be purged from the code like and share if you agree

I’d prefer if It was kept admin only as it’s pretty funny to mess with.
SMES and super regen would both be OP for a wizard in a bad spot. Generally all my deaths are from taking too much damage in combat and not having meds or being batoned.
(06-08-2021, 01:05 AM)Katzen Wrote: SMES and super regen would both be OP for a wizard in a bad spot. Generally all my deaths are from taking too much damage in combat and not having meds or being batoned.

Still doesn’t make you immune to acid which is arguably your biggest counter.
Old TK is very fun to use tho, just make the cooldown longer or make it last less time so a wizard can't have it 24/7
As fun as empower is currently, it's extremely powerful. There's been a few rounds where wizards made themselves reinforced glass fortresses in commonly passed areas and spammed empower with staff of cthulhu to kill anyone that walks past. It's really hard to counter that.

In my head the changes proposed seem even more powerful than before, but it's hard for me to tell without seeing it used in-game. It just seems like it'd become more of a do-everything spell rather than one for offense or defense, but maybe that's not a bad thing.