Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Make Dwarfism obtainable in those both ways
Not really a fan of this happening. The way dwarfism works is by subtracting pixels from a sprite and adjusting accordingly. This works... kinda, but leaves lots of sprites busted and awkward looking. The original reasoning for dwarfism being removed and replaced with this version was that dwarfism would require tons of sprites to even work. It being a rare occurrence would and a colossal undertaking lead the dwarfism mutantrace to removal. Pali, bless their soul, reintroduced dwarfism by making new dwafism into a bioeffect. It's actually pretty interesting how they did it but that's besides the point. Pali specifically left dwarfism as not a trait or anything round start due to several people, myself included, disapproving of it becoming a regular thing for a variety of reasons. My personal reason is that I'd rather not open up the door for "child RP." I've seen it on other servers and it goes very very very poorly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make Dwarfism obtainable in those both ways - by DimWhat - 06-07-2021, 11:44 AM